Would you be unhappy to see The Bunker scraped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are we better off without The Bunker?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Until fans,coaches,players,media etc learn to stop whinging about decisions,the Bunker needs to stay.It gets more right than wrong.The problem isn’t the Bunker,it’s the rules the NRL has implemented that the people in the Bunker have to adjudicate on,that’s the problem

Last edited:
Use it for grounding only. These rediculous obstruction denials are ruining the game. If the refs can't rule on it or see it then it wasn't blatant enough to deny a try. Last night was even more rediculous than Jake's one last week.

Get rid of it & let the refs do what they are paid for !
But if it stays only rule on tries & captain challenges.
BUT PLEASE GET RID OF 6 AGAINS !

Yes - I would be unhappy - but it needs a total over-haul, immediately.

Year after year, tweak after tweak, failure after failure.

Remember a couple of seasons ago they went through a stage where play was being pulled back 3-4 tackles later? fmd.

It's bad enough now feeling great a try being scored only to have that feeling replaced by anxiety until the 'try confirmed' signal comes up.

Howlers + captains challenges.
Groundings and in-touch calls.

No going back to find 'tiny bobbles' by a player if the ref doesn't ask for it, nor ruling no try because a player 30 metres from the play ran into another player.

If the Nrl "don't manage" games why is SOO reffed so very different (and mainly better) and internationals get done with few problems?
There's such b/s decisions being made that surely the person in the bunker knows this...I can only deduce there's something 'rotten at the top'.

- I have spoken - (typed)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8