Worst in a long time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The 1st half was the worst we have played as a team for a long time. Our completion rate was terrible due to poor handling, giving the sharks prime field position to attack. Our kicking game when we did get to the kick was rushed.
After doing mountains of defending and still having some gas in the tank at the end we can assume that fitness levels are good. At least that is a plus.

No team would have beaten Cronulla on the night with the possession they had in the first 60 min, I think in the first half alone it was 70/30.
We had an off night with the ball and penalties, whilst they played mistake free football in that period.
****e happens sometimes

Worse than the 24-6 lose against the dragons last year?

I am going to start a book on how many bull**** threads like this get started when ever we do not win a game

Thought this was a thread about the weather last night...Get over it guys. Had to have a bit of jetlag soon.......Sharks stuck it into us for a while

Disappointed with the loss , but the Sharks were more enthusiastic than we were and deserved the victory. They played good wet weather football in the 1st half. That along with majority of possession and some questionable penalties set them up for a handy 17-0 halftime lead.

Good 2nd half performance by Manly. Another 5-10 minutes , and we could have snatched the game. Nevermind !

Thankfully , we were enjoying a lager at Cronulla Leagues Club whilst the Toyota Cup team were getting schooled. Highlight of our night , was asking 3 Leagues Club staff members where the Sharks trophy cabinet was. The 1st 2 couldn't tell us where it was and the 3rd staff member seemed to think it was upstairs in The Chairmans Room. We found it , yes it does exist. It was located in the corner of the empty Chairmans Room ( lights were out ). The 1979 Amco Cup was prominently positioned in the middle of the cabinet with a few medals , pennants etc scattered either side of it. We took a photo for proof that it exists.

Travelling to Shark Park once a year - a necessary evil !

Nice one.... you'll have to post that pic. Rothfield posted a pic of himself on twitter last night with the Steve Rogers cup so maybe that '79 Amco cup will have some company for a while.

Every team will be up to give it to us ,
Same old story lets beat the premiers and we are GF material, I'm concerned with the roster
That looked healthy a month ago is now quite vulnerable, get ready for a run of loses before we get a run of wins as it doesn't take much with a few injuries and a big suspension
To cause headaches, teams want to smash us and refs will call against us just the way it is being premiers and Manly at the same time.
Wish we could get a break from the press and just lay low for a while, that would help us
But it won't happen, if we lose sat it will be big headlines again, CLUB IN CRISIS etc etc

Manly Daly said:
Every team will be up to give it to us ,
Same old story lets beat the premiers and we are GF material, I'm concerned with the roster
That looked healthy a month ago is now quite vulnerable, get ready for a run of loses before we get a run of wins as it doesn't take much with a few injuries and a big suspension
To cause headaches, teams want to smash us and refs will call against us just the way it is being premiers and Manly at the same time.
Wish we could get a break from the press and just lay low for a while, that would help us
But it won't happen, if we lose sat it will be big headlines again, CLUB IN CRISIS etc etc

Maybe they were just too good?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4