Worst game of football I have ever seen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like you said "agree to disagree". I am not happy with anything about yesterday's game outside of two points. It was completely inept against rubbish opposition.

Further to that if you are going to quote their for and against it is worthwhile looking at their results

Round 1 30 - 12 v Gold Coast
Round 2 48 - 6 v Soufs nb this is when Soufs set a record for the most points in their first two games of the year i.e. they were being soufs and March premiers
Round 3 24 - 24 v Canberra
Round 4 40 - 18 Warriors Yeo they were terrible
Round 5 18 - 14 Melbourne
Round 6 18 - 16 Tigers (first win)
Round 7 53 - 0 Broncos. As discussed plenty of times before this was the game where were down to 14 etc

And then us

So when you look at it they have been very poor in 3 games and actually not terrible in the other 5. In fact we have actually managed to limit their scoring compared to two other games

Like you said "agree to disagree". I am not happy with anything about yesterday's game outside of two points. It was completely inept against rubbish opposition.

Agree, take the 2 points and put it down to one of those days. Effort was there but nothing seemed to gel. Couldn't get any rhythm or momentum.

Interested in comments re Knights taking our hitting as a pack out of play by going just a little wider from the play the ball. Not much, but enough that no big gang hits could be made. They telegraphed intentions by throwing the ball wide from the lick-off and left 6 forwards racing up hell bent on destruction with duck egg.

I wish i had read this before I went on my stat rant!

Agree, take the 2 points and put it down to one of those days. Effort was there but nothing seemed to gel. Couldn't get any rhythm or momentum.

Interested in comments re Knights taking our hitting as a pack out of play by going just a little wider from the play the ball. Not much, but enough that no big gang hits could be made. They telegraphed intentions by throwing the ball wide from the lick-off and left 6 forwards racing up hell bent on destruction with duck egg.
Yeah I noticed that tactic to avoid the big hits. It may have some merit, they don't really have any props at the Knights, so tried to get the sims boys into play by going a bit wider, then smith brought it back up middle on the 3rd. The coach knows he only has 3 decent forwards.

...and i am quite sure Newcastle feel the same. Especially after the dodgy try granter to BJ and and one disallowed to Ross. Both could of and probably should of gone the other way.

Dce stayed on right edge, terrible passing and kicking game, attacking options poor especially when walker, tapau, matai and Williame catching a cold out wide.
I thought the new dce was to roam across field and pick up running options.????
A simple 2 pass play with lead runners would have seen our left edge and outside backs score plenty of tries... But no, same old crap, short blindside plays doing nothing

Dce stayed on right edge, terrible passing and kicking game, attacking options poor especially when walker, tapau, matai and Williame catching a cold out wide.
I thought the new dce was to roam across field and pick up running options.????
A simple 2 pass play with lead runners would have seen our left edge and outside backs score plenty of tries... But no, same old crap, short blindside plays doing nothing
Be fair mate. He only got paid 60k for the game. Would you put in 100% for that pittance. Harsh task masters you lot.

:crystalball:
That was a compliment Ron.E just so you don't have it mixed up like Global Eagle who gave me a troll rating right after I planted my first one on a well deserved post of his haha 'snowball conspiracy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8