Worst Big Name Signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Myles was a plant - useless plodder at Manly who just picked up his pay packet & did nothing else...

Case in question , Nate Myles , circa $600k a year and ****ing useless!!

Made worse by the fact that he went to Melbourne mid-season, promptly retired at the end of that year (2017) and then we had to carry his contract in our salary cap in 2018.

I still don't understand why the NRL made Manly carry his contract in our cap when he had already left the club for another club, actually played first grade for the Storm and then retired. After he left Manly that should have been the end of our responsibility for the Big Giant Head.

Made worse by the fact that he went to Melbourne mid-season, promptly retired at the end of that year (2017) and then we had to carry his contract in our salary cap in 2018.

I still don't understand why the NRL made Manly carry his contract in our cap when he had already left the club for another club, actually played first grade for the Storm and then retired. After he left Manly that should have been the end of our responsibility for the Big Giant Head.
Storm only took him if we were paying .

Giant dwarf for me. Two good games, two average games, the rest **** then we paid him to p!ss off to Melbourne then had to pay him while he was retired. Because, Manly.

Wallaby Mat Burke in the late 1980s did not do much. Not the tv guy Burke. The other one.

t_rlw-1989-(155)_20170711052932.jpeg
Funny that both Matt Burke and Don McKinnon had blinders in Manly's 64-12 win over Parramatta, but then again I probably would have had a decent game in Manly colours that day.

Fun fact, big Don got MOM that day too @:D

But what a miserable team they were by the end of that year losing 19-6 to Balmain, who had just backed up from a midweek playoff for 5th.

NYEagle

Myles worst player signing and Barrett worst coach signing in view of the talent he had available to him and Sharp a close second.

A different angle, but I will add Ian Shubert, not horrible...but considering his status as a Top shelf player at Roosters spent plenty of time in reggies and didn't really shine at Manly.
Andy Goodway was a Pom with a huge reputation and was non existent at Manly.
Jorgen Rodgers already mentioned, but terrible and another fail was James Leuluai who seemed a talented 5/8, but done nothing at Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4