Worrying signs of age at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think what you are trying to say is that we need some speed.  I agree with that.  Age has nothing to do with it. 

There is no need for Bailey and Rodney in the side.  I much prefer Rodney.  I would be all for putting in 2 of the youngsters but no more than that though. 

Agreed. Rodney ****s all over Bailey from a great height.

With Stewart out, there is going to need to be a young bloke brought into the backline. Hoppa at FB or on the wing, or Whare in the centres, or Hodko in the 7. Thank fcuk Nick Bradley Qwalillalawa's gone.

at this stage we will be missing I reckon
Brett (knee) Kite (1 week for the 2 high shots) and maybe George for 1 week depending on his record, and Foran will have no case to answer

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
at this stage we will be missing I reckon
Brett (knee) Kite (1 week for the 2 high shots) and maybe George for 1 week depending on his record, and Foran will have no case to answer

Rose won't have anything to worry about, he got sent off effectively and that will cheapen the loading and his got a clean record so to speak.

Volley link said:
Agreed. Rodney S**ts all over Bailey from a great height.

With Stewart out, there is going to need to be a young bloke brought into the backline. Hoppa at FB or on the wing, or Whare in the centres, or Hodko in the 7. Thank fcuk Nick Bradley Qwalillalawa's gone.

absolutely. Bailey out, bring in.. Probably lussick. Jamie is as talented as darcey, but I think darcey has a bit more speed/spark which is what we need.

Oh, forgot about whare.. So maybe..
1. Farrar
2. Wangman
3. T-Rex (assuming he gets off)
4. Killer (need to seperate t-Rex and farrar! Too fragile in defence together)
5. Whare
6. Foran
7. Hodko

hmmm I don't know if lil hoppa is up to it..

I am hoping foran gets one week.....not for any other reason than it will force dessie's hand

We certainly need speed. From all reports our backline looked very slow. No Snake or Wolfman hurts us in that department.

Whare is a speedster.

Agree we looked slow outwide but i think we looked good in the forwards

For what it is worth great atmosphere at the ground.

Canteen Worker link said:
We certainly need speed. From all reports our backline looked very slow. No Snake or Wolfman hurts us in that department.

Whare is a speedster.

Adam Luchetti is warming up as we speak  ;D

Obviously Morewood hasn't got the photos of Des otherwise he would be in the centres next week. 

Our only hope is that parra players will be laughing so much at bailey in the centres that they forget to play football.

no it was the 5 penalties which cost us the ball. I thought we defended brilliantly. Shotty decisions and penalties cost us yet again.

Referees interpretations are woefully inconsistent. Looks like they just want to level out the penalty counts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8