World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 -0 Morocco over Portugal.

At least Argentina behaved in a classy manner after beating the Netherlands (oh wait...they acted like a bunch childish jerks).

Must be nice to be Messi when you can play volleyball and not get a yellow card.

Crazy game though.

oh yeah.. 1-0 at the 84th min
Highlight was the Dutch bench running on for some bif. For a minute there I was hoping to see a Battle of Brookie break out.

Highlight was the Dutch bench running on for some bif. For a minute there I was hoping to see a Battle of Brookie break out.

Yes, the big chest bump by the dutchman that sent the argentinian on his butt. Good stuff.

Even mrs ge chanted 'fight...fight!' - but that's probably the Canadian 'ice' hockey in her coming out. lol

I won't forget france v morocco though

Go France!
3o72F6dRUf8s2OOuOs.gif

Career Highlights of a Soccer Immortal

The Mesmerizing Messi

The Bozo Fulton of Word cup Soccer

Only watched the i st half but seemed a good level of football [ this morning final ] , not that i watch any soccer in general . Defences seem very well organized also at this level and also seems to take some extra skill and maybe a bit of luck to get some good scoring opportunities . Watched a English F A high profile game live quite some time ago and actually was a bit underwhelmed but maybe not much of an appreciation of the finer points , not much different from now really . Certainly will be a fairytale ride for Morocco to make the final , even more so if they could win it but stranger sporting things have happened .

Only watched the i st half but seemed a good level of football [ this morning final ] , not that i watch any soccer in general . Defences seem very well organized also at this level and also seems to take some extra skill and maybe a bit of luck to get some good scoring opportunities .
Defensive lines
Game plans
Records
and Salary caps are all meant to be broken feathered friend

Nothing is unbreakable for the superior ones

Defensive lines
Game plans
Records
and Salary caps are all meant to be broken feathered friend

Nothing is unbreakable for the superior ones
Might pass on the salary cap reference but how could i not concur on the other points

Might pass on the salary cap reference but how could i not concur on the other points
Never pass on an opportunity to challenge and capitalise feathered friend

The Roosters are great example of that

They are smart enough to challenge the cap system that is not bullet proof

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4