World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Piss Origin off and have a proper international tournament each year, the game would be far better off. Where was all the kick up when the actual rules of Origin were broken to allow Lam to play and Langer to come back from the UK ? Can’t remember as much drama when Semi Radradra played for the Kangaroos

The other nations can get away with putting a team together without needing to have a selection trial

The bloke “making sense” also called the players mercenaries, when they are giving up nice payments to play for peanuts lol

Individual players in bygone times, however interesting ... has nothing to do with the overwhelming numbers currently opting to play for their home lands .... good luck to them ... Interntional RL is all the better for it ..

But it is NOT Australia's obligation to play them in our premier game between Australian States ...

Nor is it in Australia's interest to better prepare them to play against us by letting them play ...

Didn't ever mention that it was a trial ... that's secondary to the mental and physical tempering going through a SOO campaign gives it's survivors ... a competitive advantage that Australia would be both negligent and stupid to give to our competitors ...

And if we ever lose what is left of the tribalism of QLD V NSW by allowing all comers to play ... then you may as well hold the wake now ... because it will go the way of the all-stars ... nobody will give a shiite ..

Individual players in bygone times, however interesting ... has nothing to do with the overwhelming numbers currently opting to play for their home lands .... good luck to them ... Interntional RL is all the better for it ..

But it is NOT Australia's obligation to play them in our premier game between Australian States ...

Nor is it in Australia's interest to better prepare them to play against us by letting them play ...

Didn't ever mention that it was a trial ... that's secondary to the mental and physical tempering going through a SOO campaign gives it's survivors ... a competitive advantage that Australia would be both negligent and stupid to give to our competitors ...

And if we ever lose what is left of the tribalism of QLD V NSW by allowing all comers to play ... then you may as well hold the wake now ... because it will go the way of the all-stars ... nobody will give a shiite ..

The origin coaches can implement that policy themselves if they want too, just pick Burton at 6 for NSW rather than Luai and many other examples

Best thing that can happen is Tonga and Samoa get up to tier 1 and it takes the debate away completely. Those sides strong may only strengthen Aussie League as well, as it has seemed for years that an Origin jumper is worth more than a Kangaroos jumper which is arse about face

Where is the origin popularity sitting over there ? Here I feel like it has dropped off the last few years, partly because it’s gotten ridiculous with the kick off times and it’s 10.20pm now.

The origin coaches can implement that policy themselves if they want too, just pick Burton at 6 for NSW rather than Luai and many other examples

Best thing that can happen is Tonga and Samoa get up to tier 1 and it takes the debate away completely. Those sides strong may only strengthen Aussie League as well, as it has seemed for years that an Origin jumper is worth more than a Kangaroos jumper which is arse about face

Where is the origin popularity sitting over there ? Here I feel like it has dropped off the last few years, partly because it’s gotten ridiculous with the kick off times and it’s 10.20pm now.

Agree, I also think it has lost some traction ... but the concept and history is such that it can be revived with smart management ..

Squad starting to come in I see, France named there 24 don't expect them to get through group stage but with Robbo involved could improve them.

1664239763145.png

That Samoan squad looks really strong. They have virtually all of the panthers back line with the addition of suaalii and a good pack of forwards. The only weakness looks to be at hooker and if they have to rely on Milford

How could they select Kelma Tuilagi? Are they crazy? I thought Silvertails experts had established beyond reasonable doubt through detailed analysis that he is a reserve grade standard plodder! @:(@:D
It’s a squad isn’t it and I thought it is limited to 24 players. Given he is listed last he may still be cut.

It’s a squad isn’t it and I thought it is limited to 24 players. Given he is listed last he may still be cut.
Although 24 are named and he is one of them.
Plus he is named last because they are named in alphabetical order!
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

But yes might not play in their top 17, hopefully gets a couple of games and it helps his development to be part of the squad.

That Samoan squad looks really strong. They have virtually all of the panthers back line with the addition of suaalii and a good pack of forwards. The only weakness looks to be at hooker and if they have to rely on Milford
Danny Levi will probably be the hooker

Danny Levi will probably be the hooker
Yeah, I worded it wrong, I meant the weaknesses look like hooker ( because of Levi) and if they have to rely on Milford in the halves. Still looks strong though. I've just been on the website looking for tickets and loads of games are either sold out or limited availability

. If you watched Cleary's game against Parra last week and compare to what DCE dished up this year, you just have to wonder how there is even a debate.
I have watched DCE behind a QLD dominant pack dish it up to Cleary and NSW and winning the series .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4