World Club Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that was to happen it would need to be in a time zone to appeal to the UK viewers.

That's the BIG issue if they bring it down under.

Much like us here when it's played over there....unless you are a fan of the club playing...if not NO one would be watching on GEM at 4.30am in the morning.

Currently they don't care who in Oz watches it as it's fully funded by the EFL, as I say above it's doubtful this will ever happen for these reasons.

UNLESS, Chan 9 / NRL want to throw gazillions at it as a big season launch type of thing!!

If they are going to do the extended version Bi annually why don't they do a full blown champions league and have our top 4 and their top 4 In a seeded knock out cup

Think the cost will be off set by cities bidding for it (don't expect Dubai and the like to bid for it but stranger things have happened.) think more along the lines of Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne.
So maybe that's what is setting it apart from times in the past.

I think this, the 9's and possibly a few other things that could be possibly in the pipeline (Internationals) will also get the ARLC over the AFL's next tv rights deal.

RL Gronk said:
If they are going to do the extended version Bi annually why don't they do a full blown champions league and have our top 4 and their top 4 In a seeded knock out cup

That quadruples the cost, remember I said almost $500K to take Manly to Leeds for a week for ONE game.

So 2 Million for 4 teams, and if it's done over say 3 weekends, maybe 3 million.

a LOT of money

hope melbourne smash leeds especially after the way we were cheated out of a win last year so many bad bad bad decisions knock on tries knock on from bombs all fine according to the ref and commentators who ARE NOT commentators because commentators dont favour either side they commentate on what they are watching. that game was a farce a massive farce i have watched it 4 times and each time i get so pissed off at the way we were cheated ps hope billy owns that hack sinfield

Des said:
hope melbourne smash leeds especially after the way we were cheated out of a win last year so many bad bad bad decisions knock on tries knock on from bombs all fine according to the ref and commentators who ARE NOT commentators because commentators dont favour either side they commentate on what they are watching. that game was a farce a massive farce i have watched it 4 times and each time i get so pissed off at the way we were cheated ps hope billy owns that hack sinfield

Referee are chosen by the NRL club.
Mate it's part of sports you cop bad decisions as well as good decisions.
I hate to quote Rocky but it really puts it perfectly -
It's not about how hard you get hit, its what you do afterwards

So you don't listen to our commentators?
Of course commentators are going to favour a side it's human nature.

Leeds Forecast Summary - Friday 22/2/2013
Another cold and mostly cloudy day with brisk easterly winds persisting. Mainly dry but with occasional light snow flurries continuing.

Will be fun to watch the Scum freeze:p

Go Rhinos!

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=114550&event_id=51120300&region_id=73

Go Rihnos smash the **** out of the scum and injure the crap nout of their bif three wankers. Now wheres that botrttle of bourbon

I was going to say something pretty similar but I couldn't put it any better than you said.

So yay, Go the Rhinos, and injure the crap nout of their bif three wankers.

:D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I was going to say something pretty similar but I couldn't put it any better than you said.

So yay, Go the Rhinos, and injure the crap nout of their bif three wankers.

:D

He said Rihnos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7