Workers trial result

I'd only be giving hoppa a run in the A grade if he signs a contract extension first. No need to wait and see how this one goes against men.

I am under the impression that MWSE development contracted players are available to play FG after june 30 with no special conditions... but BWSE contracted players are not available for FG at all.

There may be conditions set so if an extreme situation arises where players outside of the 36 contracted and devel players are needed due to unavailability BWSE contracted players will be eligible to play FG(of course conditionally)...but I highly doubt that would ever happen.
I believe it happened last year. Miski was signed to Blacktown but still played for us. T rex was signed to Blacktown but was still named in our 21 a couple times.
Development players can only play after June 30 but Blacktown players can play at any time during the season IF there is extreme injuries. I also believe after June 30 a Blacktown player CAN be picked ahead of a development player. Somebody correct me if im wrong but im certain these are the rules

My uneducated guess would be more like Buhrer....
Maybe also in the Shane Rodney mould , good natural and energetic footy player . Des and Crusher used to have a tendency to recruit that type of a useful player and not too demanding on the cap . Has it been confirmed if whether he is Craig or Brad Izzard 's lad ? Not too many vacancies still in the top 30 squad , guess that trial form will determine if players like Ipane or izzard may receive some consideration . Maybe like Rodney , he is a capable goal kicker as well .

Talking of trials Burleigh Bears beat the Titans last night
Think that Burleigh used to be originally a Titans feeder club, now Broncos apparently . Just ridiculous really considering they are in the greater Gold Coast area . Even if the Brisbane Bombers or whatever are formed or included soon , a club like Burleigh should be always designated as an official Titans feeder club surely .

Maybe also in the Shane Rodney mould , good natural and energetic footy player . Des and Crusher used to have a tendency to recruit that type of a useful player and not too demanding on the cap . Has it been confirmed if whether he is Craig or Brad Izzard 's lad ? Not too many vacancies still in the top 30 squad , guess that trial form will determine if players like Ipane or izzard may receive some consideration . Maybe like Rodney , he is a capable goal kicker as well .
He is the son of Craig and therefore Brads'nephew.I get the Rodney comparison but in respect to Shane I doubt he would have been able to fill in at dummy half and five eighth like Reed(his defence may be more on a par with Rodneys')
I like Reed but unfortunately he is a smaller type player at around 180cm and 90kgs.Yes I know that the size of the dog yaddah,yaddah argument but in the modern game he is small for a backrower and not quite speedy enough for a half/dummy half.He is a very useful utility and bench player but he might be limited as a starter which is possibly why he is still yet to crack it.
I think he has real value to us like a Buhrer type and is obviously on Des' radar,I just hope he is valued more as a utility player and does not end up another Lewis Brown whipping boy on here.
I doubt there will be any movement in our top 30.We have 29 guys contracted with Levi replacing Musgrove and I highly doubt we will be adding the 30th until we are forced to by law(or injury)..Fainu in my understanding will still take a spot in the 30 even if he is stood down for the year(unless we deem his discretion so serious we tear his contract up but looking doubtful we will do that...)if anyone has any info to the contrary please let me know.

Think that Burleigh used to be originally a Titans feeder club, now Broncos apparently . Just ridiculous really considering they are in the greater Gold Coast area . Even if the Brisbane Bombers or whatever are formed or included soon , a club like Burleigh should be always designated as an official Titans feeder club surely .
Palm Beach Currumbin and Keebra Park both out of titans catchment but only 15 mins drive away

.Fainu in my understanding will still take a spot in the 30 even if he is stood down for the year(unless we deem his discretion so serious we tear his contract up but looking doubtful we will do that...)if anyone has any info to the contrary please let me know.

While contracted Fainu will automatically take a Top 30 spot due to the size of his contract, will he not?

While contracted Fainu will automatically take a Top 30 spot due to the size of his contract, will he not?
Yeah,that was the point I was making,DeBelin was stood down ,but his contract and spot in the 30 are still active(I think it is the same for this year pending...).Unless we tear up Fainus' contract(due to him being convicted and incarcerated for a serious period of time) he will still be in the 30 but we get some cap space to help sign Levi.

Palm Beach Currumbin and Keebra Park both out of titans catchment but only 15 mins drive away

Burleigh were still using Titans players last year
For example Brenko Lee was up and down between Titans and Bears . Haven’t heard it has changed over the off season but haven’t been down to the club yet.They also have a regular relationship re hosting a preseason trial and that was on last night I believe.

Burleigh were still using Titans players last year
For example Brenko Lee was up and down between Titans and Bears . Haven’t heard it has changed over the off season but haven’t been down to the club yet.They also have a regular relationship re hosting a preseason trial and that was on last night I believe.
Yes they are now.
Keebra are with Easts Tigers who somehow are a Melbourne feeder team.

I believe it happened last year. Miski was signed to Blacktown but still played for us. T rex was signed to Blacktown but was still named in our 21 a couple times.
Development players can only play after June 30 but Blacktown players can play at any time during the season IF there is extreme injuries. I also believe after June 30 a Blacktown player CAN be picked ahead of a development player. Somebody correct me if im wrong but im certain these are the rules
How does a player changing clubs mid season fit into all that?

How does a player changing clubs mid season fit into all that?
I guess if your top 30 is full then a player would need to be let go. Most clubs will have a position available in their squad until very late in the june 30 cut off to allow a mid season signing or upgrade a player. As long as they are signed to our top squad or Blacktown then they could play for us. Sam smith was added to us late last year as was T rex and both were named in our 21 at times through the season

The Fainu family hold hope and I say this with 100% belief....non of us were there...well I know I wasn't and the feel is there is more to come on this situation.
Levi gives me much confidence, but Fainu imo is the potentially the best 9 in the game.
Some will say he is gone, but I am confident there is more to come.

The Fainu family hold hope and I say this with 100% belief....non of us were there...well I know I wasn't and the feel is there is more to come on this situation.
Levi gives me much confidence, but Fainu imo is the potentially the best 9 in the game.
Some will say he is gone, but I am confident there is more to come.

What will be will be @maxta

One thing for certain is that the Sea eagles flying machine will be primed up for a big season shot at the title with or without Fainu

WE WANT THE ROOSTERS TITLE AND WE ARE GOING IN FOR THE KILL !

Dead-rooster.jpg

WOW so a very late pick up for Blacktown. Dylan Phythian wasn't even named in there side. If I remember correctly he was pretty quick and looked a real talent at fullback at the knights.

Pretty sure I seen him playing in the halves a couple of time last year in Q cup.

It's a fair signing.

Bit of an interesting addition as Fullback and in the halves isn't a position I seen Blacktown short on.

I wonder who the development player is who has moved up to the 30 for Ipape to get a spot. I'm starting to think it may be Schuster not Miskie.

WOW so a very late pick up for Blacktown. Dylan Phythian wasn't even named in there side. If I remember correctly he was pretty quick and looked a real talent at fullback at the knights.

Pretty sure I seen him playing in the halves a couple of time last year in Q cup.

It's a fair signing.

Bit of an interesting addition as Fullback and in the halves isn't a position I seen Blacktown short on.

I wonder who the development player is who has moved up to the 30 for Ipape to get a spot. I'm starting to think it may be Schuster not Miskie.
Interesting...didn’t he go to the UK at a young age? Loois like he is playing in the halves in those photos, you’re right.

edit - nope, I got that wrong. He did his ACL in round one of 2017, then got busted for a second recreational drugs offence and sacked by the Knights. Played in the GF last year with Burleigh.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2