Workers trial result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Pictures on website from Workers 20-16 win on saturday.Interesting to See Semisi Kioa is playing with Workers this year,side was..
Pio Nakubawai
Ken Koro
John Folau
Semisi Kioa
Sam Manumaleleua
Gus Garziniti
Alex Seve
FJ Mauala
Joey Tramontana
Lucas Castle
Tyler Cassel
Michael Tupou
Topiese Taufa
bench
Giordan Patea (prop originally from Dogs)
Matthew Hammond (prop)
Denzal Tonise
Ronnie Palumbo (utility)
Blake Clayton (winger originally from Dogs flegg)
Tyran Ott
Jermaine Mati-Lefi
Ryan Sciglitano
Damon Smith
Kyle Cassell
Sione Tuipulotu
Sam Radovu

Last edited:
So we let Shaq go to Bunnies ??

What about Tim Simona ? is he still in the mix or has he moved on ?

From the NSW RL Website - BWSE squad for 2020

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles
  • Pio Nakubwai
  • Sam Manuleleua
  • Kenneth Korro
  • Alfred Smalley
  • Bilal Maarbani
  • Gus Garzaniti
  • Alex Seve
  • Fred Junior Manala
  • Joeseph Tramontana
  • Mitch Butfield
  • Michael Tupou
  • Topiese Taufa
  • Jack Hayson
  • Lucas Castles
  • Rhys Sciglitano
  • Edward Ipape
  • Zac Dockar-Clay
  • Dane Aukofalau
  • Reed Izzard
  • Tuimavave Afualo
  • John Folau
  • Denzal Tonise
  • Francis Laloua-Tui
  • Andy Saunders
  • Tyler Cassell

Ok .. that's interesting .. if accurate .... I-Pape, Reed Izzard, Dane Aukofalau and Zac Docker clay ... are all Blacktown signings and not available for NRL ... unless new deals are done ...

Ok .. that's interesting .. if accurate .... I-Pape, Reed Izzard, Dane Aukofalau and Zac Docker clay ... are all Blacktown signings and not available for NRL ... unless new deals are done ...
I think there are certain rules that do allow it under circumstances Woodsie, but only after a set date (maybe June) and only if proven there is not another player in the squad who can fill that position...all fairly trivial, but apart from that - yes Blacktown players in 2020.

I think there are certain rules that do allow it under circumstances Woodsie, but only after a set date (maybe June) and only if proven there is not another player in the squad who can fill that position...all fairly trivial, but apart from that - yes Blacktown players in 2020.

What I mean is They can be brought in now if they have impressed Dessie enough ... it just means Blacktown tear up their contract and Manly sign them ... either as development or into the 30 ...

'' probably only Izzard of that group is a big chance of that ... I-pape and Dane Aukofalau 50-50 chances and Docker Clay an outside chance ...

What I mean is They can be brought in now if they have impressed Dessie enough ... it just means Blacktown tear up their contract and Manly sign them ... either as development or into the 30 ...

'' probably only Izzard of that group is a big chance of that ... I-pape and Dane Aukofalau 50-50 chances and Docker Clay an outside chance ...
Yep and basically in the order you quoted

I think Ipape told someone on here he had just signed a development contract with Manly only about 2 weeks ago.

So we would need to see the top 30 squad adjusted for pissing hard to get a look in.

Izzard reminds me a bit of Luke Lewis. Good defender, has some speed for a second rower. (that is solely based on the brief stint in the 9’s). I’m sure @Smokin Joe would have a more thorough take on the kid.

I am under the impression that MWSE development contracted players are available to play FG after june 30 with no special conditions... but BWSE contracted players are not available for FG at all.

There may be conditions set so if an extreme situation arises where players outside of the 36 contracted and devel players are needed due to unavailability BWSE contracted players will be eligible to play FG(of course conditionally)...but I highly doubt that would ever happen.

Guys like Schuster , Ben Turbo and Albert Hoppa are no doubt still eligible for under 20 "s so will be interesting if Des initially at least prefers them to be starting there for this season or lining up for Black Town . Even allowing for injuries , going to be a heap of quality players coming back from the top 30 squad playing for Black Town at any set time , so guess then that a fair proportion of the Black Town squad will then drop back to Ron Massey competition [ ? ] Albert Hoppa will probably be the one most likely to be first elevated to the i st grade 17 for whatever reason [ after proving his match fitness and general form ] After June 30 or so , can not then rule out guys like Schuster , even Ben Turbo to be considered for i st grade at that stage if form and injury factors warrant it . Schuster . Hoppa and certainly Suli would then have to be priority longer term signings [ Ben Turbo is still on the books for 2021 ] when their careers and form ideally kick on this season .

Guys like Schuster , Ben Turbo and Albert Hoppa are no doubt still eligible for under 20 "s so will be interesting if Des initially at least prefers them to be starting there for this season or lining up for Black Town . Even allowing for injuries , going to be a heap of quality players coming back from the top 30 squad playing for Black Town at any set time , so guess then that a fair proportion of the Black Town squad will then drop back to Ron Massey competition [ ? ] Albert Hoppa will probably be the one most likely to be first elevated to the i st grade 17 for whatever reason [ after proving his match fitness and general form ] After June 30 or so , can not then rule out guys like Schuster , even Ben Turbo to be considered for i st grade at that stage if form and injury factors warrant it . Schuster . Hoppa and certainly Suli would then have to be priority longer term signings [ Ben Turbo is still on the books for 2021 ] when their careers and form ideally kick on this season .

Good points Al. I would have thought that if Manly wants to know if these kids can cut it against the big boys that they will need to be in the Blacktown side very early. Just wasting time keeping them in the juniors.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4