work practical jokes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
being the asshole that I am, there is one particular guy at work that i love to torment.

His nickname is tiffany, because he can be a bit precious at times!

He has one of those desk water fountains on his desk, which is near me and thing drives me nuts, always making me want to pee. He was very proud of himself when he got it working about 2 weeks ago, because we had just left it for dead in the corner.

Anyway, today when he went for lunch, I put some dishwashing liquid in it and some pink food colouring (well red but it look spink, which was the hope). The thing has been spewing pink bubbles all over his desk for the last 30 minutes. He just walked in before and he was almost in tears.....

He isnt a happy camper now. I thought it was a lame practical joke but wonder if I should tell him it was me....nah screw him.

What work practical jokes do you get up to either on your work places tiffany or in general

When one plant manager went on holiday the other one had half the site convinced he was at a nudist colony.

Its pretty funny when the GM is making nudist calls in the middle of a meeting

I always like sending the new young probationer to the post office to buy a verbal agreement form. Done a few beauites over the years I might add.

The old plastic coachroach in the girls lunch box in the fridge tend to get the odd screams too.

the old verbal agreement forms!!!

lol the funny thing is that Tiffany is trying to quit smoking, so he is a bit edgy today, i think I have pushed him over the edge as he wont talk to any of us at the moment :)

The next thing to do then is when he leaves his desk, steal all his pens, diarys, PC monitor etc and he will dead set lose it. Also stuff up his chair in some way (ie put it to its lowest setting) so when he goes to sit he feels as though he will miss it - always works & gets a laugh.

i will efinately think of booby trapping his desk. the only thing to worry about is that he is the system administrator!

go mess up his desk. tip out a box of his business cards, paperwork etc whilst he is away. that might make him snap!!!

The key is to let enough people know what is going on and that they will start laughing before you do.

Can't do it these days but stealing the mouse balls was always a beauty.

Especially for the dead head over 45s who couldn't work it out and would harrass the techs all day to come and "fix their computer".

We once filled the receptionists car with styrofoam packing and then shrink-wrapped it. Took her about 3 hours to get into it and I reckon she was finding tiny pieces of foam for the next 6 months.

Another good one was to my old GM, he had a voice recorder on his mobile that you could set to the ring tone. When his phone rang and said "I like little boys" in the middle of the office I thought he was going to kill me, lucky we were mates.

Keep some blue vein cheese after the next work function and tape it to the botom of his desk drawers. The smell will be pretty bad after a day or two and it will drive him mad trying to find out where it is comming from.

The old telephones used to be good because you could screw off the hearing peice on the handset and put a prawn head in it and screw it back on.

Great on friday night functions because the smell impregnates in the phone over the weekend and it lasts for days even once the head is removed.

Stupid telstra and their modern phones won't allow you to unscrew the receiver anymore.

We had another guy at work who gave everybody the ****s. So one night at the pub one of us brought some scissors and we cut his brand new tie in half and put it in his beer.

He also had a name which we could change his name on his businesscards to wankby by changing only one or two letters. he handed one out to a client who handed it straight back to him saying that he didn't think he should get this one.

We were behind the screens pissing ourselves laughing for ages on that one.

Or if you really hate the guy get his home number and call him at 2 oclock in the morning after you have had a hundred beers and tell him that you are from manly police and ask him to come down to the station for an identity parade. Good one eh wheel.

Or you could just do a bulldogs and tape his whole desk up with masking tape.

I already told him it was me.......he said "revenge is best served cold" I said "revenge is a dish best served cold, but however you want to serve it is fine, i have worked in the office 3 years and have seen them all!" he is now hidin gin the corner

The other good one was making a certain person go down and check there car was still in the garage as it had been reported stolen at 3AM!!!

My all time favourite was when I was in Darwin a guy I worked with girlfriend was coming up to see him after about 6 months away from her.

While he was at the airport picking her up a bunch of guys (who had a spare key he didn't know about) got into his unit and 'stole' all the furniture out of his bedroom & lounge room - he didn't get it back for 2 days.

So if he wanted to pump his girlfriend he had to do it on the floor - suffice to say they both were not impressed.

we got a work experience kid to laminate a sign saying honk if you think I am a wanker and tape it to this guys newish MX5. the guy was real precious and good fun to torment.

the guy went ballistic at the young fella in front of everyone in the boardroom when friday drinks were on. the whole room just laughed at him, the directors told him to stop crying or go home. lol

Me and a mate of mine hot glued a wokmates tools to the workshop ceiling during a lunch break.

The other good one was making a certain person go down and check there car was still in the garage as it had been reported stolen at 3AM!!!

My all time favourite was when I was in Darwin a guy I worked with girlfriend was coming up to see him after about 6 months away from her.

While he was at the airport picking her up a bunch of guys (who had a spare key he didn't know about) got into his unit and 'stole' all the furniture out of his bedroom & lounge room - he didn't get it back for 2 days.

So if he wanted to pump his girlfriend he had to do it on the floor - suffice to say they both were not impressed.

And the other one - Sargent Cox here from manly police - we would like you to come down to manly police station to be part of an identity parade - at 3.00 am!

My brother once wrapped up a couple of house bricks put them in an envelope and into the inter office mail bag so that his mate who was on mail duty that month had to lug them all over town - to get him back his mate broke into his flat and stole all his underpants - my brother actually rang work to say he could not come in because he had no undies

For a guide check this out

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/todaytoday/gallery/robbie.htm

It is from the guys a JJJ - the best is the grass.....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2