work practical jokes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ok here are some pizza hut ones

The obvious one used to happen all the time the hidden jalopeno under the pizzas.

I had a kitchenhand who always used to try and knock of cans of soft drink, i caught him on night and while he was at the toilet we put jalopeno juice in his mountain dew the reaction was gold.

Our area manager is reknown for not answering his phone, one of my mates rang him the other day and it went to message bank, my mate left a message saying he wanted to resign. He was called back in 1 minute.

Extra yeast in a dough batch is always amusing, providing it's a quiet night.

(OR maybe Pizza Hut have their bases par-baked and trucked in these days) ;)

A very naiive girl at work was left a message to call Mr Lyons and the return number was Taronga Park!!

This was done to a workmate a while ago where a phone message was left with a return number - obviously to a house of ill repute -ring Krista!!!

I was the innocent bystander to this one but the guy then decided to hide my briefcase in the staff room, not knowing that I had just collected $1000 cash and placed it inside. I thought I may have left it in a classroom or around somewhere and so I searched for a few days, really worried that someone might check inside and find $1K in $5 notes. I couldn't make a huge announcement for fear that it would prompt others to find what was inside. I nearly killed him when I discovered what he had done about two weeks later.

Best practical joke ever played on me was at Keepit Dam back when I was engaged.

I was playing touch footy about 300 m from the dam, when my fiancee at the time screamed out that the car was rolling away. I turned and saw my father's car rolling slowly down the slope towards the dam. I did a 300m sprint after the car but it gathered speed and was heading straight into the drink. Because of her screams every person there (at least 300) just stopped and watched the car get closer and closer to the water. When I realised I wasn't going to get the car I just stopped and waited for the inevitable to happen - it was probably only 20 seconds but it felt like hours.

About 10 metres from the water the car turned around and drove back up the hill. A bastard friend (ex-friend) was hidden under the dash and had staged the whole thing. The whole picnic ground laughed and let out a sigh of relief. What's more I still married the chick, though she colluded with the buggers who set it up!!!!! :lol:

My dad told me of the time when he was a teenager and his boss sent him to the hardware store in the morning for a Long Wait. My old man's not as stupid as some would believe (generally, although I've got another story coming...) and so he went home for the day. When he showed up the next morning and his boss asked him where he got to, dad just said:

"Well, after standing around for about an hour, the guy at the shop said he didn't have any left. So he sent me to another store, and the same thing happened! I ended up traipsing all over town, all day, and no-one had any in stock!"

Well, his boss loved this story, thinking that he got my dad a beauty. As I said, instead he'd just taken the day off, so everyone was a winner!

A non-work related "event" that happened to my dad was also while he was a youngin'. Although it's technically not a practical joke, it was funny at the time :) Some of you may know the name 'Star Hotel' in Newcastle. If you don't, Google for "Star Hotel Riots". When it first opened, it was probably the only real gay bar in Newcastle. My dad and his mate went for a drink there one Saturday morning. Although he knew it's reputation, he figured he needed a drink, and that was the easiest spot to get one at that age...

Anyway, the two walk in and take a seat. Dad's mate goes up and gets the first round of two pints and then excuses himself to go to the bathroom. Dad waits 5 or 10 minutes and realises that his mate must be sitting down on the job, so to speak, so starts sipping on his drink.

By this time, you gotta realise that since his mate has gone to the bathroom, quite a few men have walked into the bar and all they know is that here's a boy, by himself, with two pints in his possession: "maybe he's getting up some Dutch courage" :)

Well anyway, 20 minutes have gone, and so has dad's beer. Bugger this he thinks, and he starts on his mates' drink. Now he's starting to garner quite a few looks of interest from the other guys in the room. He knocks back this drink ASAP (priorities, obviously) then runs in to the bathroom to see what's taking his mate so long. His mate's nowhere to be seen: he set my old man up with two pints, then jumped through the window in the bathroom :)

Apparently he was sitting there on the couch, pissing himself laughing when dad got home!

One final story, that involves a little payback... a guy I know (Dan: you might remember Rohan) is from India and moved here to study in Melbourne. Well, on one of his first nights out, his new found buddy and he are drinking, checking out the chicks.

"Go on, Ro, have a shot!" says his mate.
"Well, what should I say?"
"How about this: there's that sweet, cute little Aussie animal in the outback. Everyone loves them! You should tell them they look like one of those... it's a compliment!"
"Good idea, good idea. What's this animal called?"

You can imagine the slap Ro got when he walked up to this chick and shows the pearlies with a wink and a "Excuse me, I hope you don't mind me saying, but you remind me of a bush-pig"!

The payback came a few weeks later as he was working in a hotel restaurant. Apparently this huge gay biker (probably from the Star!) walks up to him in the lobby and says "God you're beautiful. What's your number?".

Well, he didn't want to offend the guy, so he gave him his mate's number...

Tell him some chick called him when he was out and wants him to call her back. Give him the Water Boards number and get him to ask for Sue Ridge.

Another prank is to put a piece of clear sticky tape over the ear piece of his phone.

In my previous job , I returned from 2 weeks holidays to find that the top draw of my desk had been cleaned out & filled with water with gold fish swimming in my draw. ( very funny ) , can't remember what happened to the fish , they may have received the royal flush.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8