Work Christmas party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My company went on the Johny Cadman Cruise. About 200 ppl come along food was great. Plenty of drink.

I went with my wife.....so I behaved myself. :eek:

My company put on a lunch at work in the display area. Problem is we run a 3 shift operation 6 days a week so cant really have a 1 off dinner thing. No booze at all though :cry:

We've had about six of them when you count up the different areas I'm involved in and throw in 2 or 3 farewells as well.

All very civilised and urbane affairs with some fine wine, good conversation and very, very good food.

No hi-jinks to report.

Mosman Rowers for us, a nice lunch on the deck last Wednesday. Started at 12:00 PM ended at 8:00 PM. A few of us had the wobbly boot on by about 7:00 PM :oops:

Didn't know engineers do shift work Fluffster?

Is it a fabrication work shop?

Or is it a food packaging company?

neither we make blocks.

i dont work shift work but the operators, fitters and electricians do.

Well if you enjoy having a chop on an Arvo wander over to Fox hills. I'll be playing quite a bit over the next couple of weeks. usually tee off at about 4.30 pm

Ive never played on a golf course (just farm golf)

i think id go ok though, as long as it goes straight, it will go a long way.

I was expecting a dodgy chrissie party and I got one....

The boss is very dodgy, your typical wog tightarse stereotype.

Our work party was a pissup/barbie held at the Haven. For those who don't know what the haven is it's essentially a small inlet in Terrigal. Terrigals only boat ramp is situated there as is a union field, a few small restaraunts and a picnic area. Starting at 9:30pm (in the dark!) piss was provided as was food. The thing that got me was that the Boss bought alchy for the underage workers....Now generally I don't have anything against people of 16,17 drinking as they're basically there anyway, but for the Boss to do it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4