Work Christmas Party Ideas?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
last year we did a cocktail course at cruz bar, year before a cruz around the harbour.

this year, nothing special has been arranged, i think they were talking of kayak in the harbour which i think is just lame!

I support the go to a pub, get smashed and pick up idea very strongly though

Yeah Dans Anniversary is coming up soon, just before christmas in fact :)

I'd prefer a kayak ON the harbour than IN it Dan.

Mosman Rowers was great for lunch year, seafood on the water!. We are organising ours now we maybe going back. Middle Harbour & manly Skiffies are good spots also.

Go paintballing - everyone wants to shoot their boss.

Ive put the idea of a hunter valley wine tasting weekend in the bosses head for this years party - he enjoys his wine so likes the idea.

the idea is to go where the most drunk women will be! caaarrrn guys think ahead.

Wine tasting at the hunter means a long ride up there and a long ride back and no women!

I booked mosman rowers today 16 December 12:30.

Sorry Dan no chicks - 12 blokes

its alright I will stroll down after work and meet you anyway

No problems as long as you do mind talking to a pack of drunk middle aged bakers.

Last year I got dragged out of the Rowers by the wife at 9:00 PM (literally)

lol nah i dont mind because you guys will be buying all the girls in the bar drinks with your ample dollars whilst I start up my lawn mower to cut some grass

Hey Daniel: watch what you say about the girls from the Hunter. When was the last time Miss Universe came from Mosman??

Hey Daniel: watch what you say about the girls from the Hunter. When was the last time Miss Universe came from Mosman??
I never said anything about girls from the hunter just noted the lack of opportunity when on a wine tasting trip with work colleagues

Are you kidding me? That's the best time as there's generally lots of groups of 'office girls' that go up that way for the wine tasting too...

It can't get better: you don't even have to pay to get them liquored up!

What are you going to do - pump them on the bus with all your wokr collegues cheering you on?

sounds like that his idea...though I think Narc is moe your not sleep with someone the first time you meet them kind of guy (in other words a poof)

@Daniel: I'm not the one Freudian slipping men's names into my conversation.... who's Moe?

@The Wheel: I can almost see your point, but where do you do them when you meet at any other Christmas party? Just in the pub with your work colleagues cheering you on? No... you take them home, which you can also do from the vineyards.

But hey, I'm just pointing out that when people like Daniel say things like "well, where are you going to meet chicks there?", well they've already lost.

It's those of us that look for opportunity that get stuck at home with the baby on the other side of the world... now hold on a second, how the hell did that happen??!!?!?

mpl%20web10.jpg

This Pic Was taken at Dans Xmas Party last year :dance: :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4