(Womens Team) Discussion

Hi TC, I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. Let's start with a clean slate. You are not racist, and have no racist thoughts, beliefs, nor actions.

I'm racist, although I don't want to be. It's unrealistic to think I'm immune to the culture of my country. But maybe you're the exception that proves the rule.

Nevertheless, your preference to avoid players with tattoos indirectly discriminates against those who are expected to get tattoos as part of their religious or cultural heritage, notably some Pasifika players.

Meanwhile, as you're (quite appropriately) a vocal opponent of misquoting, kindly point to where I said you were racist. (If it helps, our recent exchange on the subject starts here, from around post #74 to 165)
:)
My comment stating "racist appeal" directed towards you was in regards to this comment you made.
Hmm. Misogynist, tick, dislikes gays, tick, and polynesians with neck tattoos, tick ...
Never once in my comments have i said i "dislike" Polynesians with neck tattoos i have always stated in the general sense of tattoos as a whole. By stating a dislike for an entire race is racism, how else can one take that comment, especially when i never once stated what you said----you just made up the comment based off your "views" of me.

I don't think i quoted you calling me a racist, what i said is "find a racist comment i made and quote it" in response to your post 74 (because you made it out about race and specifically Polynesians) along with quoting anything i said about tattoos that specified Polynesians.

Another poster off the back of your "good work" has run with your impressions and called me as "clearly racist" by my comments here-----which my comments have not been racist at all.

I have never stated "i was not racist" i have stated that i have not made racist comments here or stated any particular race in my comments to warrant such a label(well other than promoting Polynesians as superior in recovery times and explosiveness) which is not what you were referencing so has nothing to do with this point. Just stating to be "Technically Correct" that this viewpoint could be used against me if used in "the wrong context".

@Woodsie there's heaps of studies and info about this kind of discrimination.

My post to @Technical Coach that you jumped in on explained that I didn't call him racist, in part because I think in a country like ours its all a matter of degree. But he has been so focussed on repudiating the perceived slur that he is 'a racist' that he has missed my point about tattoos completely.
As you are missing it because you are focussed on denying that Australia currently has a formal system of Apartheid.

As I said, it's easy to miss if it's not pointed out - or if you just don't want to see it.
I don't care about the slur, i believe we are all racist, i was putting you on notice in making it about race when my tattoo comments not once mentioned Polynesians or any race, i have only mentioned tattoos in the general sense.

"You" are the one that made it about race by linking their cultural tattoos into my general views about tattoos as a whole.

Unconscious biases as stated works both ways positive and negative for all races.

My issue with your comments is not about me being racist or not it is you stating viewpoints i never made and making it about race.(now once again go find me the racist comment i made about tattoos that lead you to your "Polynesians with neck tattoos comments"), you know they don't exist so you wont waste time looking for them right?

Once we have established that such comments were not typed we can then have you offering an apology that you so intelligently are deflecting from.

Bay Area Forest GIF by Chris

The forest has got to be in here somewhere...!
@:D :)

Maybe you are lost in the forest and need all the assistance you can get, might be best if you keep digging that deep hole you so thoroughly are enjoying in such isolated places to keep your reputation in tact.

No need to manufacture quotes that don't exist SER8, you will be seen in a better light from me and many others when you reach that level of maturity.

Maybe your former job has influenced your personality too much, general life is about speaking the truth not making up facts to win an argument----there is no big pay day here.

you will be seen in a better light from me and many others
Many others?? You think anyone aside from us is bothering to read this absurd argument?

Half the time I don't even bother myself. Your ego is preventing you from having a grown up discussion about a (barely even mildly interesting) topic that has no direct bearing on either of our lives.
Almost exactly the same scenario I'm in with Red Pill who has had it in for me ever since he got a whopping one day ban for something inappropriate ... a year ago! You guys are emotionally incapable (or so it seems) of having a dispassionate conversation, alI I get is a string of put-downs about petticoats or gibes about my work. Are you so blinded by fury? And your need for revenge at the appalling insult I have apparently dealt to your good names. (Even though you don't even use your real names here and no-one even knows who you are!)
OK have it your way TC i make up terrible things about you, it is so unfair. However I am now going to avail myself of something I felt unable to when I was a mod here - you're both going on Ignore. Knock yourselves out. @:D

Heard that there is going to be a segment on the women "s QLD State of origin League side tonight on one of the T V networks . Obviously is going to need some decent resources [ woman "s league high profile comps in general ] with the A F L getting a lot more prominence recently and soccer and to a lesser extent Union vying for some serious attention . Fortunate the N R L has a form of a partnership with the National Touch association and the easy interchange of playing participation with all age and gender groups .

Many others?? You think anyone aside from us is bothering to read this absurd argument?

Half the time I don't even bother myself. Your ego is preventing you from having a grown up discussion about a (barely even mildly interesting) topic that has no direct bearing on either of our lives.
Almost exactly the same scenario I'm in with Red Pill who has had it in for me ever since he got a whopping one day ban for something inappropriate ... a year ago! You guys are emotionally incapable (or so it seems) of having a dispassionate conversation, alI I get is a string of put-downs about petticoats or gibes about my work. Are you so blinded by fury? And your need for revenge at the appalling insult I have apparently dealt to your good names. (Even though you don't even use your real names here and no-one even knows who you are!)
OK have it your way TC i make up terrible things about you, it is so unfair. However I am now going to avail myself of something I felt unable to when I was a mod here - you're both going on Ignore. Knock yourselves out. @:D
Please don’t bring me into your arguments with others. Yes, I don’t like you ( your persona on this site) I am sure you are at heart a decent human being. I have come to realise you can not really help how you come across, I think you are blind to your own ego and your self sense of righteousness…..in saying this I do enjoy pointing a few jibes your way when you get a little too carried away with yourself…. and will continue to do this from time to time. I encourage you to do the same :) it’s all good.

Btw, you did annoy me when you banned from the site as you chose to take something I said in regards to comparing the controlling mob mentality that occurred in Australia during COVID. Which Australia is now seen globally for as famous or shall I say infamous for! I compared this to nazi germany. You chose to see this in the worst! possible light i.e. getting on your righteous high horse. I think Nazi Germany is something we should never stop talking about as it is there to remind us of how far we can digress…I mean so called ordinary people.. we should never stop learning from this most tragic aspect of our history….
I have long since gotten over this and agree this was something I should have never let have bothered me in the first place….:) there are unfortunately many others out there like yourself who need to be able to look down at others to feel good about themselves…..

Last edited:

First of all you didn't even enter the realms of topic matter in this thread until "you" made it personal by stating things i never once stated because of your own "having it in for me" mentality.

Secondly my "many others" reply is how you come across in general over a variety of threads, year after year after year, not as you suggest merely in regards to "this absurd argument". See once again you conveniently add your own twist to a comment to place yourself in a better light and to dumb down it's original more broad ranging context.

Count yourself lucky i don't use my real name here otherwise you would be dusting off those old Armani suits that are probably too small for you now.

Oh not the old "i'm going to promote my ignore list" like it is some tough power play banter, shows weakness and immaturity to me that you are unable to ignore without a software feature.

Just ignore without the final fanfare commentary behind it "you will be seen in a better light" by many now and in the distant future if you are capable of such maturity.

First of all you didn't even enter the realms of topic matter in this thread until "you" made it personal by stating things i never once stated because of your own "having it in for me" mentality.

Secondly my "many others" reply is how you come across in general over a variety of threads, year after year after year, not as you suggest merely in regards to "this absurd argument". See once again you conveniently add your own twist to a comment to place yourself in a better light and to dumb down it's original more broad ranging context.

Count yourself lucky i don't use my real name here otherwise you would be dusting off those old Armani suits that are probably too small for you now.

Oh not the old "i'm going to promote my ignore list" like it is some tough power play banter, shows weakness and immaturity to me that you are unable to ignore without a software feature.

Just ignore without the final fanfare commentary behind it "you will be seen in a better light" by many now and in the distant future if you are capable of such maturity.
Mr Petticoat will read your post for sure! he can’t help himself. But now he has put himself in a corner with his magic ignore button. He will stay silent. Yippee. Best Xmas present ever….. I somehow picture him looking like this though. It’s that petticoat thing. Hey @SeaEagleRock8 . Looking good mate. merry Christmas from your mate Red Pill :). PS. I know you will read this 😂
1671336895044.png

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2