Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Wolfman gone for season

Oldfield replaced wolfie earlier this year, but maybe that was because Whare was playing at FB?

Either way, I think Whare gets the nod.

Oldfield replaced wolfie earlier this year, but maybe that was because Whare was playing at FB?

Either way, I think Whare gets the nod.

Remember him this season for slotting that Newcastle forward after he'd run 40 meters downfield.

Remember him this season for slotting that Newcastle forward after he'd run 40 meters downfield.

Won't do the poor bastards contract negotiations any good.
Least we got half a game at full strength.

You could tell he feared it was bad when it first happened in the first half. I was a little surprised he played on and he may not have been that thrilled to have to play on ...

You could tell he feared it was bad when it first happened in the first half. I was a little surprised he played on and he may not have been that thrilled to have to play on ...

If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

yeah I can't seee him getting much of a contract now. Just too many injuries.

yeah I can't seee him getting much of a contract now. Just too many injuries.

Very bad timing for his contract also. I'm sure the club will try to look after him, as they did when Georgie shattered his leg a few years ago. That is the sort of support that helps creates great loyalty, makes this club a pretty good place.

Very bad timing for his contract also. I'm sure the club will try to look after him, as they did when Georgie shattered his leg a few years ago. That is the sort of support that helps creates great loyalty, makes this club a pretty good place.

bones said:

Feel sorry for the Wolfman. He has no luck when it comes to injuries.

Did we lose Oldfield next year?

bones said:

Feel sorry for the Wolfman. He has no luck when it comes to injuries.

Did we lose Oldfield next year?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4