Wolfman hoping for new Manly NRL deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have this feeling Wolfie will unfortunately be squeezed out.

I reckon Manly are looking at one of Gutherson, Hiku and Gagan to step up on the wing next year withe the other two as backup.

I just think Stewart may have gobbled up all the remaining cap space

I'm not sure how much he really knows in terms of 'actual fact' but Josh Massoud said in his blog that he is 100% certain Wolfman will stay with the Sea Eagles next year.

In addition, he also suggested Manly has the largest number of Third Party sponsors of any club in the comp. Great work by the marketing and sponsorship group at the club.

For those questioning the Wolfs worth, remember he is the bloke that replaced.........Bani.

For that we will be forever in his debt!!!!!

rmd said:
I'm not sure how much he really knows in terms of 'actual fact' but Josh Massoud said in his blog that he is 100% certain Wolfman will stay with the Sea Eagles next year.

In addition, he also suggested Manly has the largest number of Third Party sponsors of any club in the comp. Great work by the marketing and sponsorship group at the club.

If the Wolfman goes - Perry gets it! :mad::p

To all the Third Party Sponsors - still not sure what the definition is - but a big Manly Thank You :angel::heart::angel:

Disco said:
I have this feeling Wolfie will unfortunately be squeezed out.

I reckon Manly are looking at one of Gutherson, Hiku and Gagan to step up on the wing next year withe the other two as backup.

I just think Stewart may have gobbled up all the remaining cap space

I certainly hope not. Surely they won't let our most consistent try-scorer go. Wolfman's one of my favourites and the place will be emptier without his character. Fingers crossed Wolfie will be squeezed in.

Ralphie said:
For those questioning the Wolfs worth, remember he is the bloke that replaced.........Bani.

For that we will be forever in his debt!!!!!

It was actually Ben Farrar that we got as a swap for Bani.

I'd love to keep Wolfie but we cant keep em all.

If retaining Foz, DCE, Matai, Ballin and Snake means we lose Wolf then I will just have to live with that.

I think wolfie has settled in at the club and would probably sign for less than what he can get elsewhere. He looks like he's a popular figure with the other players and he's great promotional value for Manly.

I don't think he'd have too much trouble get 3rd party sponsorship especially if he is injury free. If he stays it's a bonus.

Darren said:
Bani and Farrar: That's probably a dead heat.

Is Farrar too old for you Daz? You have not rated him or had something against him since he first pulled on our jumper. As a utility player he is very bloody handy, I do not understand your beef with him.

Darren said:
Bani and Farrar: That's probably a dead heat.
That was a great swap for us at the time. As for Bani, he is an example of how hard it is to make it as a professional sportsperson.

Bani was a tremendous talent who was coming along fine until he got quite badly hurt in an awkward tackle. I don't think his career ever really got going after that.

rmd said:
. . . In addition, he also suggested Manly has the largest number of Third Party sponsors of any club in the comp.
What time does the third party start? I'll be there.

Bani's debut in the 07 Prelim final was outstanding, as were his 1st 5 weeks of 2008 before injury got him and he was never the same after that

Lara Pitt on NRL on FOX just said Wolfman is close to finalising his future with the club as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4