• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
wolfie looked real healthy on Monday.Wasnt down every second tackle like start of year.was worried about him before the game but looked great and played strong.Him and Matai out of dummy half coming off the line are so important.huge bonus if he can stay fit.

Yep and i liked the way he made pulling in jamie's pass easy when he scored. It wasn't easy.

I think Hoppa, now he's going away.

Treat him as the back-up fullback. If Brett plays, Hoppa goes back unless we have another injury. Then the choice gets made between Hoppa & Oldie, depending on who is injured in what position.

Next year Oldfield will be the first choice replacement for all of 1 - 5. In the lower grades he's been playing fullback & centre this year.

Wolf didn't have the best defensive game, looked a little lost a couple of times. Still good to see him get through the game unscathed, should be fitter for the run.

Chip and Chase said:
Wolf didn't have the best defensive game, looked a little lost a couple of times. Still good to see him get through the game unscathed, should be fitter for the run.

He never looked as lost as Trex though.

Irrespective of what hoppa is doing next season we are talking about the 2011 season and he is a must for 1st grade and even at this young age is a far better player than the wolf.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Play Wolf and Snake and put Hoppa to the bench. What a fantastic impact player the kid would be. Ditch T Rex he just wont use his size and shows no agression, whereas Hoppa more than uses what he has. Hell we only used 3 replacements the other night so why not have Hoppa on the bench.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
so who misses the cut next game when/if Brett returns ?
glad I'm not choosing

wolfy just coz he scored means **** .. i didn't hear his name much in the 2nd half at all.. but then again i did have a f**n idiot sitting next to me riding us to lose.. i hate watching footy with that dik but he has austar so i have to go there.. or its just radio for me :-/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2