Witt/Moanas for Gower?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read again Fonz, I have not been to another team Leagues Club in years eg St George, parramatta etc.

Actually I was at Manly Leagues Club this morning and am always there at home games

Tooks dude - there are a few dives on The Beaches. I have lunch at this pub (don't want to say which one), that has drop lights that have actually dropped, the place smells like rotten socks, the ceiling has caved in, and the electric works in the roof are exposed, old and corroded. It's great watching to girls bring out the food as the roaches scurry from them when exiting the kitchen.

The Beaches could do with some property / food surprise inspectors, and we could also do with a little medium to long term infrastrucure planning.

By the way, what's everyone think of the League's club in comparison to say Panthers etc?

I have been to a few dives on the beaches over the years but I thought that most of them had been renovated/closed down by now.

The only one I can think of that you describe is at frenchs forest? If it is then at least the topless girls serving beer in the public bar on Fridays is worth it. This pub is now owned by Woolworths and plans are in place for a major renovation of it within 18 months which will see a massive change/upgrading.

If the councils started sending out food inspectors again then we would have a massive explosion in the numbers of cats and possums on the beaches again.

As far as the leagues club is concerned it will soon be the worst one on the beaches now that the diggers club has $13m to spend on it courtesey of the mounties club. The club has never had the same feel about it since they removed the middle bar on the ground floor.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2