With the loss of burns and monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alco_m

Manly is ****ed! This now has to be the year to win as we have moved backwards in losing burns and monas. We could handle losing 1 but not both. Jamie lyon is not 5/8! :bdh:

Signing season ain't over yet.

Are we gunna announce the signing of Josh "I make George rose look annorexic" Perry and Riley "no one else wants me because I am crap" Brown.

May be King could become our new pivot - either that or he gives your pivot a weekly polish KF

I wonder whether the club have a few players in their sights for the 2009 season?

We have been very quiet in the player market, not willing to throw too much money away for instant success and its a good idea.

Lets be level headed. Do we throw a fortune at players so we won't sit middle table next season or space out the roster so we can concistently finish top 4.

Guys, we will be strong next season. Burns really hasn't played a major role in use sitting top table this season.

Monas will be a big loss but only if Orford is injured. Im sure ballin can step up.

May be King could become our new pivot - either that or he gives your pivot a weekly polish KF

King is good enough to play any position and give a polish at the same time.

I have heard that we are chasing Dorn for next year to replace Monnas and Burns

Management have been very pro-active in retaining who they want.

I have 100% faith.

[quote author=Ryan]

I have 100% faith.
This hour???? :lol: :lol: :?:

[/quote]

Couldn't resist a swift kick in the guts Dave? :roll:
You goose !!! Take it easy. If it were a one off, it would be funny.

If he didn't say it, I certainly would've :)

But your the master of snide little comments, and smart arse back handed remarks, so it would be expected of you Byron. It's your character. ;)

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Ryan]

I have 100% faith.
This hour???? :lol: :lol: :?:

[/quote]

Couldn't resist a swift kick in the guts Dave? :roll:
You goose !!! Take it easy. If it were a one off, it would be funny.

[/quote]

Dont make me go find all those "why hasnt club management signed truckloads of players, what the fluck are they doing !!!!!" type postings of yours. :lol:

Not you, I was referring to Bipolar Boy.

Coming from Corky, that is laughable.

Also, my information about signings has only come to me in the past day or so, hence my change of tune.

Mata, Dan, Clontaggo, Canteen, PJ and a few others can attest 100% that my source is 100% right !!!

[quote author=Chip & Chase]
Not you, I was referring to Bipolar Boy.

Coming from Corky, that is laughable.

Also, my information about signings has only come to me in the past day or so, hence my change of tune.

Mata, Dan, Clontaggo, Canteen, PJ and a few others can attest 100% that my source is 100% right !!!
[/quote]

I believe you, but if you dont want crap put on you dont go off half cocked early in the piece when you know nothing!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2