With marketing timing is everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is why I only get membership for my kids. Used to have plum seats up in Jane Try but then every off season I'd have Mrs Krillich hassling me to renew, getting badgered about having the juniors live with me, spent a grand on my paver and then everything else had a price tag attached to it. Just got jack of it. Poured enough into the club up to about 2010 that I just turned it off and now just get the girls memberships and buy merch as I please.

I'll take it up again when my oldest is capable of sitting through an entire game...

Thats because the new exSouths Marketing Manager has started this week, Paul Grzanka
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...with-new-signing/story-fngr8iii-1227251431615

The damage that Chez and Foz (to this day) has done to Sponsorship and Membership is profound. They had since October to make their choice and we could have started 2015 as a Tribute Year to send them off with a Premiership.:banghead:

You know if they'd announced this in November saying the offers are too big not to take and Manly can't match , I'd be disappointed , but you are right perhaps this could have been a " tribute year ".

But after what they have done to be honest I can't wait for them to go.

I wouldn't boo them , I'd still cheer the team, but I won't ever give dither of them the time of day again for what and how they have done it.

Got the same email too - apparently they are not happy with the large amount of money i already give them each year in membership, merchandise, food and drinks at each home game etc....

Geez I hope they go this year or get dropped to reserves. I don't think I can stomach a whole season watching these duplicitous bastards.

The recent mess really hurts our membership drive for this season. Especially after the total deception we have received from the management and off contract players. Can our season start please!!

I responded none too kindly to that email. This club has been a mess for way too long to expect people to respond to membership drives. I renewed my memberships ages ago and will do so again next year. But I can't see them getting more from me until they get their house in order.

Why hasn't the management called Foz in today and ended this charade? They seem happy 2 let it drag on it's just so wrong.

if they announced last year they would have been admitting they were in contravention of league rules which state you can't negotiate more than a year out from the expiration of your current deal. They couldn't talk to other clubs 'technically' till jan 1st

The League year is 1st Nov to 31Oct.

They could begin or announce from the 1st of November 2014.

Even if they announced it back in November it would still have been a **** storm.
We're all feeling like jilted lovers still having to share the house with the girls that dumped us

Is it just me or are we becoming South Sydney?

Most of our administration staff are ex-south.

Does this mean we'll get Madge Maguire as our head coach next year?

Yep, same email here. I sent an email to membership expressing my unhappiness with the timing of their "offer."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6