Wish list?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah not doubting his toughness. With injuries permitting he could be a star
eagles2win said:
Napper said:
eagles2win said:
Seen that the tigers have dropped Simon Dwyer I hope manly pick him up it would be on the cheap as well

Poor bloke. Nearly ended up a paraplegic didn't he??

Yeah. But manly has a history of getting players supposedly on their last legs and turning them into freaks. Simon Dwyer prior to his injury was a gun and what's not to say he'll reach that level again

Napper said:
eagles2win said:
Napper said:
eagles2win said:
Seen that the tigers have dropped Simon Dwyer I hope manly pick him up it would be on the cheap as well

Poor bloke. Nearly ended up a paraplegic didn't he??

Yeah. But manly has a history of getting players supposedly on their last legs and turning them into freaks. Simon Dwyer prior to his injury was a gun and what's not to say he'll reach that level again

Yeah not doubting his toughness. With injuries permitting he could be a star

Does Simon have a sister named Barb?

Brookvale said:
Cam Smith and Billy Slater, so we could put these two annoying queenslanders on our bench

I'd take these 2, they'd make handy additions to the NSW Cup side and it would put Melbourne at VERY short odds of taking home a spoon to put in their near empty trophy cabinet.

But sreiously, Uate since we lost a couple of good wingers and Matt Scott. Tariq is good but we currently have the best back row in the comp (and all 3 play 80min) with Buhrer as backup so we don't need him.

Dwyer deserves a top grade career for that shot he put on Hargreaves - absolutely loved it....& they still lost???
Heres another 1 now I got the thinking cap on - a bloke called Sam Loussi from the NZ Junior squad. This monster can play - not just your overgrown grovelling statue. Theres a few others from that Warrior 20's squad also worth looking at.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8