Wish list?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gallen - nearly joined Manly a few years ago - bet he wished he had.....
Sam Burgess who was also linked to Manly is a waste at the Hares.

MK Eagle said:
Gallen - nearly joined Manly a few years ago - bet he wished he had.....
Sam Burgess who was also linked to Manly is a waste at the Hares.

Which one you putting in the backline?

Uate for sure and Petro- just to unstabilise the broncos not because i want him in the team but brisbane are a threat next year.

The Eagle said:
1 forward and one back :) read the Op
Ya forcing my hand mate so maybe I could live with Uate on the wing, though still think Oldfield will be a suprise packet this year - obviously a fit Wolf is a formality. ;)

I think Lussick has the potential to be one of the most damaging players in the competition in the coming years....his signature is vital.

I would love to see us grab Uate from The KNights. Imagine him and Wolf on our wings !

I rate Uate highly, but I rate Hopoate higher. Hoppa was the best winger in the NRL this year.

bones said:
I rate Uate highly, but I rate Hopoate higher. Hoppa was the best winger in the NRL this year.

Totally disagree mate. I always said Hopoate lumbered too often. He was extremely injury prone at NYC levels. He has a few good blunders in him too (look at GF drop of the ball on our try line right at the start of the game - lucky Maloney dropped the ball off the scrum, or the whole game may have had a different complexion).

Hopoate's good, don't get me wrong, but so are countless other wingers, who don't soak up 20% of a teams salary cap.

Seriously, both fit, I take wolfman over Hopoate. Hopoate had vast periods where he was flat and slow (and people made comment of such).

I'm not at all disappointed he pissed off. Hopefully Whare can grab a spot. Having Farrar, Whare and Oldfield fighting for the one spot bodes well competition wise.

Fair enough. Agree with your comment re the salary cap. As good as I think he is I'm glad Manly didn't match Parra's offer. If he can get those dollars good on him. I'd like to see him back at Manly one day though. I can't really comment on the NYC years for him because I have never seen an NYC game. I reckon Oldfield will step up and be a ready made replacement for Robbo too. Can't wait for footy to start again.

Sam Tomkins : unfortunately just signed the richest deal in RL to stay at Wigan (with clauses that he's not allowed to have talks with NRL and RU) so when he comes of contract at age 26 would be demanding a huge amount and probably go to union

eagles2win said:
Seen that the tigers have dropped Simon Dwyer I hope manly pick him up it would be on the cheap as well

Poor bloke. Nearly ended up a paraplegic didn't he??

Napper said:
eagles2win said:
Seen that the tigers have dropped Simon Dwyer I hope manly pick him up it would be on the cheap as well

Poor bloke. Nearly ended up a paraplegic didn't he??

Yeah. But manly has a history of getting players supposedly on their last legs and turning them into freaks. Simon Dwyer prior to his injury was a gun and what's not to say he'll reach that level again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4