Win a car! (Holy poop) just by being a 2019 member!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm tyre-d of people trying to steer this thread down a dark road. I slam the door on you sparking this debate.

Wow - today's prize for lamest car puns goes to.......globalea..... wait up! He lives o/s and isn't eligible.

*sigh*

:(

:p

PS - you have a dog called snoopy? Noice. :)

Put your brakes on right there mister.

No need to carry on like a dip stick.

Get on board, we're heading towards October this year.

Most of us are not eligible......

Reading the TOA

"be aged between 16-18 as of 1 January 2019 "
Don't take any notice of Dan and his Fake News:) Adults 18 and over are indeed eligible.

This sure beats that plastic coin to be a member.

Money to spend looks too be back. DES is back. Come back and get a car. And watch Man go back to back.;-)

So did anyone win the car or did the Roosters take that as well from Brookvale Oval.

Here is a graphical representation of a highly excited Manly Warringah Sea Eagles member eagerly checking the official website for the announcement..............

giphy.gif

Yep, and it wasn't me. From what we could see through the rain it was a man in his senior years. Don't remember his name.
Bit of an anti-climax because you knew the winner had to have been tipped off so that he could be at the presentation.
Perhaps when they do it again they make sure the draw is only done for members who attend the match. That may bring out more people to the ground.
Then again, it wouldn't be fair to country and interstate members would it?

Then again, it wouldn't be fair to country and interstate members would it?

A bloke named Panoutas Peterides won.
Just kidding but wouldn't surprise me

It wasn't me, plus I was still in Bali at the time.
I only have a 3 game membership because I live out near the Blue Mountains and work a 24/7 roster so would be hard pressed getting to more than 3 home games a season.

There was something on twitter from the club today, the bloke looks around 70-80 who won it.

https://twitter.com/seaeagles/status/1109390407312375808?s=21

A bloke named Panoutas Peterides won.
Just kidding but wouldn't surprise me

It wasn't me, plus I was still in Bali at the time.
I only have a 3 game membership because I live out near the Blue Mountains and work a 24/7 roster so would be hard pressed getting to more than 3 home games a season.

There was something on twitter from the club today, the bloke looks around 70-80 who won it.

https://twitter.com/seaeagles/status/1109390407312375808?s=21
I like the replies to the twitter post - “Can [the old bloke] play 6?”, “Does he have a kicking game?”

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6