Win a car! (Holy poop) just by being a 2019 member!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...ll-win-a-car/?camefrom=EMCL_2640704_121932761

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today launched the Club’s biggest ever membership promotion, guaranteeing that one lucky 2019 member will be the proud owner of a brand-new Mitsubishi ASX valued at over $25,490.

The Sea Eagles have teamed up with new Official Vehicle Partner Brookvale Mitsubishi and Mitsubishi Motors Australia to all contribute towards putting a brand new ASX on offer for the membership promotion.

As part of Brookvale Mitsubishi’s match day partnership for the Sea Eagles first home game of season 2019 on Saturday 23 March against reigning NRL Premiers the Sydney Roosters, a lucky Member will be announced on-field at halftime and will drive away in the brand-new Mitsubishi ASX.

“There’ll be no kicking for the car, trying different keys or anything like these types of promotions we’ve all seen in the past,” said Sea Eagles Chairman Scott Penn.

“With the support of our partners at Brookvale Mitsubishi and Mitsubishi Motors Australia, we’ve purchased the car and we will be giving it away at the first home game."

All - what a great incentive to join up as a member!

Apart from supporting the team and the club, membership is also great value with plenty of discounts and merchandise included. Now you can also win a Sea Eagles car just by joining the team/club you love!!

Don’t forget you can use EaglePay (ie monthly payments) to pay off your membership. The most popular membership is only $8.50 pm!

Don’t forget membership is a great Christmas present as well!

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/12/07/make-it-a-maroon-and-white-christmas/

PS I have seen the car in the car yard and I want it!

Wonderful initiative by the club.
Congratulations to all those involved in this promotion.
The club has really improved its engagement with members. It will now be left to the players to step up and Make Manly Great Again!

Great promotion!

Kinda wish the overseas yobbos wouldn't get forgotten. I mean I know a car can't be a prize but even a jersey or something would be nice.

Surely it's not just me and a few Kiwi's that are members?

I hope someone on here wins it!

Most of us are not eligible......

Reading the TOA

"be aged between 16-18 as of 1 January 2019 "

I'm not eligible as I'm considered a dirty foreigner. :(

My moose suggests trying to harness him would be hazardous to my health. I tend to agree.

Tell them that if they don't make you eligible ... they risk losing 100% of their Canadian fans ....... I mean fan .....

1EDA1747-88F4-46A5-8903-1466AED17DBF.jpeg
Most of us are not eligible......

Reading the TOA

"be aged between 16-18 as of 1 January 2019 "

Tell them that if they don't make you eligible ... they risk losing 100% of their Canadian fans ....... I mean fan .....

I heard it's a risk Manly are prepared to take!

(Still, pretty good promo though!)

I couldn't win a prize in a one ticket purchase, one ticket only sold raffle. That'll count me out.

Honk

5 membership in the wheel family- might go the Pet Membership as well. I reckon our dog Snoopy meets the age criteria in dog years plus lives in Oz unlike @globaleagle

I'm tyre-d of people trying to steer this thread down a dark road. I slam the door on you sparking this debate.

Wow - today's prize for lamest car puns goes to.......globalea..... wait up! He lives o/s and isn't eligible.

*sigh*

:(

:p

PS - you have a dog called snoopy? Noice. :)

Pretty stoked I'll already be there to collect my new car. I wonder if Scott will include transportation to Darwin... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6