Williams v Monagahan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just checking my Sportal Virtual NRL team to play Matabele's Eagles this week (like Manly lucky I have an easy game!!) and I noticed that the monetary value placed on Joe Williams (Star Souths recruit) is $216 thousand and Michael Monaghan is rated as worth $124 thousand???

Based on try scoring potential only but what do the Sportal group know that we don't???????

Interesting for those of you who have debated the relative worth of these two players - you know who you are!!!!!! 8|

Williams sux.
At least Monnas is improving all the time. I still rate Monnas as a "better than average player". Williams is an average player.

CW are you kidding, theres so much for me to say and i've sworn not too, pick on Joe baby. :drunk:

CW are you kidding, theres so much for me to say and i've sworn not too, pick on Joe baby. :drunk:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well done Byso - you are learning to ignore the lunacy. I dips me lid to you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think so. I think he is getting paid what he is worth (monnas that is).
Remember mate - Monnas was tabled an offer with which Manly as a club thought he was worth. This was declined by Banaghan, as HE thought Monnas was worth more, which subsequently had poor ramifications for player / fans / club. He THEN was offerred the same amount as previously fielded, and this was snapped up.

He is getting what he is worth, and would get at mosts clubs if falling on the open market.

****************Spelling Police Alert*************************************
I've seen some shockers in my time but that atempt at Lunacy above about takes the cake!!! :clap:

So predictable CW....Another big fish caught!

Ryan I was refering to CW's initial post were Joe was rated at $216k.

Monas got paid 240k which is top value for a player like him.

You could say the same for your \"attempt\" CW
Well picked up Clontaago - I always drop a spelling error in for Byso when I am having a go at his spelling.

Pearls to pigs realy? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

"lanucy" thats just japanese for " vereee expensive"

promounced "Lanookee"

ironically "Lanookee" is eskimo for sex

Fridays fast facts !!!!!

well we are lucky Superleague didnt take off, or it could be Manly Sea Eagles v Alaskan Huskies!!!!

famous Ribot Quote

"Laurie Daley will be a household name in Beijing!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4