William Chambers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Chambers the joker ran away when Guoc approached him, but was asking others outside after the game (I recall that from U'12's)...the way he rushed in, was just lucky it was a poor pass option to Walker, as the Sharks winger had 4 blokes running at him....more frustration as Harper beat him cold 3-4 times....Manly scored 2 quick tries following this, so maybe rate this a Massive Fail.
Also this Kent idiot justifying Chambers actions seemed weird, I mean if every player gave a gobful to a tackled player who made some dumb life choices, would happen every tackle.
1 more thing - Chambers has had allegations of assault on a female, so was throwing rocks in glass houses, which Kent forgot to mention.

Eaglehauser

Die Hard
Despite Kent advocating sledging , it is actually a form if bullying which is not something anyone should be promoting especially in a position of influence. I was shocked when he said its just part of the game as though its acceptable. Kids watch this and its not a good look when it gets as extreme as last night. Its just as bad as throwing a punch and high tackles. This should be next to go in the clean up if they are legit about bullying and mental health for the younger generation.

Last edited:

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
Dispute Kent advocating sledging , it is actually a form if bullying which is not something anyone should be promoting especially in a position of influence. I was shocked when he said its just part of the game as though its acceptable. Kids watch this and its not a good look when it gets as extreme as last night. Its just as bad as throwing a punch and high tackles. This should be next to go in the clean up if they are legit about bullying and mental health for the younger generation.

Listening to Paul Kent trying to justify sledging and Chambers behaviour last night was a fkn joke. The guy honestly has no idea what he was rambling on about and it was embarrassing to listen to.

Eaglehauser

Die Hard
Listening to Paul Kent trying to justify sledging and Chambers behaviour last night was a fkn joke. The guy honestly has no idea what he was rambling on about and it was embarrassing to listen to.
Kents a moronic jibberer who likes getting on his high horse… just says sht without consequences . Could see the NRL fast getting in touch with the QLD gov’t distancing themselves from his views last night in saying they ambushed the NRL and they shouldnt be given the GF through spite.. shows his true character.. the dikhed shouls realise we’re lucky to still be playiing.. he is a walking talking face palm 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is this the one? No mention of Chambers assaulting a woman
Police and the Queensland Rugby League have confirmed they are investigating the incident.

Tristan Furniss, 24, made a formal complaint against Chambers and was questioned at length on Wednesday.

Furniss told Nine News he was pushed in the back after snatching a friend's hat back off the Melbourne Storm three-quarter.

'I didn't know it was coming. It was almost cowardly,' he said.

'I grabbed the hat and I was walking back to our table, which was the next table, and the next thing I know my back is thumping on the ground and I'm on the ground and all this stuff is going on on top of me.

'After the incident ... he was almost remorseful.

'He walked off to the side and had his head down. I think he knew he was in the wrong.'

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
@sea
Is this the one? No mention of Chambers assaulting a woman
Police and the Queensland Rugby League have confirmed they are investigating the incident.

Tristan Furniss, 24, made a formal complaint against Chambers and was questioned at length on Wednesday.

Furniss told Nine News he was pushed in the back after snatching a friend's hat back off the Melbourne Storm three-quarter.

'I didn't know it was coming. It was almost cowardly,' he said.

'I grabbed the hat and I was walking back to our table, which was the next table, and the next thing I know my back is thumping on the ground and I'm on the ground and all this stuff is going on on top of me.

'After the incident ... he was almost remorseful.

'He walked off to the side and had his head down. I think he knew he was in the wrong.'
Here is one State of Origin: Assault allegations against debutant Will Chambers rock Queensland preparations

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Same time - there were 2 patrons who made allegations against Chambers - 1 was male - 1 was a female
Well on that version the allegation was an argument with the female, and then assault the male. Bit different to alleging he assaulted the female
Or maybe there's another version?
But I guess that's the beauty of 'common knowledge', argument, assault, all the same.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Well on that version the allegation was an argument with the female, and then assault the male. Bit different to alleging he assaulted the female
Or maybe there's another version?
But I guess that's the beauty of 'common knowledge', argument, assault, all the same.
Verbal assault - bullying - we can all call it nothing, but the girl involved didn't seem too happy.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
It showed again what a rubbish ref sutton is, he should have pulled chambers out and told him to zip it, showing that he was in charge of the game. Guarantee if it had been walker carrying on like that he would have pulled him up

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20