Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• Total voters
So I received my letter yesterday also. Except I have emailed the club and requested my membership not be auto rolled over. I will probably re-join, however there is a lot of water to go under the bridge yet before I do.
There is a stench around the club and with certain people and that has now flowed into the junior comp.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a members forum day with the owners, Bozo and coach to answer our questions and give some assurance as to where we are headed.
Lets face it at 13,000 members x even the smallest membership fee of $82, that makes un collectively worth over $1 million. (probably would be closer to $2 million).
I am just really p1ssed at the joint at the moment more than I have been for years.

Last edited:
Yeah that easy eagle roll over thing was kinda ....well not a scam but there was just no way to join without activating it. It borders on illegal if not morally suspect.

I'm no doofus-sauras navigating websites etc but for the life of me I couldn't find any way just to do a once off renew from o/s via c/c.

One of my main problems being a member is it still takes far too long to receive the membership pack when you live o/s. Even when I pay straight away and early....there's no way the pack gets here before Christmas like they say and in fact....well let's just say it takes forever.

If Larissa was still around I reckon she'd try to fix it (we don't get visits from her replacement) but then again, contacting the club would lead to a "We'll try our best but packs are sent from hong kong or wherever they are made."

Still....4 months to get from one country to another? yeh nah

Watching that putrid piece of filth speak makes me vomit in my mouth a little. There's one thing it said in that video that ensures I won't renew my membership in 2017, and any jersey I buy will be purchased from Rebel.
It said in regards to taking the home game to Suncorp - "we're privately owned. People want a return for their money, not having to dip in every year".

Yeah that easy eagle roll over thing was kinda ....well not a scam but there was just no way to join without activating it. It borders on illegal if not morally suspect.

I'm no doofus-sauras navigating websites etc but for the life of me I couldn't find any way just to do a once off renew from o/s via c/c.

One of my main problems being a member is it still takes far too long to receive the membership pack when you live o/s. Even when I pay straight away and early....there's no way the pack gets here before Christmas like they say and in fact....well let's just say it takes forever.

If Larissa was still around I reckon she'd try to fix it (we don't get visits from her replacement) but then again, contacting the club would lead to a "We'll try our best but packs are sent from hong kong or wherever they are made."

Still....4 months to get from one country to another? yeh nah

I am off the auto renew list now. I can renew when or if I want to.

Got my auto renewal letter yesterday and called them this morning and canceled my families 5 memberships and season tickets. We held these same seats in Jane Try since 2007. Lost revenue to the club of $2,220 just in tickets alone and obviously doesn't include the money we spend on food and drink on game day. Maybe if enough of is do this we'll become relevant again.

I am not a fair weather supporter, we'll still support the team just as passionately as ever but I can't in principle support the owners by giving them my hard earned. They may currently own the team but they don't represent the values of the Manly that I support. Sorry.

On top of that our club is also continually getting bent over and done up the arse by the NRL with **** draws year after year.

Looks like 2017 games will be mostly watched on TV for us .......

Got my letter in the mail that my membership will be rolled over into 2017 and deducted from my CC on the 27th September... So based on my laziness to call up and cancel i will be a member in 2017 lol

you can email them ... it gives you the opportunity to let them know why you want to be taken off the automatic renewal list .... you can still join if you want to later

I jumped the gun this season.. after being a season ticket holder since the Northern Eagles era.. and at very least a member every season.. i refused membership and to go to any games. They asked me why when they called and i said.. i dont like the new owners/board or the treatment of club legends ie Toovey. They didnt say anything. My stance continues. Current ownership is a shambles. Will not have my support. Not like it matters to those above anyway.

I received my 'auto sign-on' letter, and I'm almost certain I never agreed to this at any time. So I emailed the club and asked to be removed from this obligation. I have received a confirmation email that I am off the auto list.
If I do re-sign in 2017 it won't be until I can wipe out the memory of Poo and Plod playing in our top team.

Got my membership renewal email today from Jake Trbojevic. Is this the strongest sign yet that he will be captain in 2017? Or did management just use him as the face of the campaign because he's a local junior and popular with Manly fans...?

Got my membership renewal email today from Jake Trbojevic. Is this the strongest sign yet that he will be captain in 2017? Or did management just use him as the face of the campaign because he's a local junior and popular with Manly fans...?
management knows you you love him, and won't be able to say no

I'm in....times are tough as a Manly supporter with indecision, some poor calls upstairs & things I will simply put in the (Confusing) basket.
Just think more than ever the players need support & every bit will count.
Living in Qld will only do a membership for myself & the 2 boys.
Smart move having Jake send out a membership appeal - he has earned the support with Tom & a few others.....better than waiting for Manly to dominate again then jump on the bandwagon...when your down, is the time to see who is really in your corner.

I turned up on the " auto renew" system as well so contacted them and demanded they take me off as they had no authority to charge my credit card ( to be fair they did send a letter and just didn't do it).

I stated last year I wouldn't join, but ended up doing so ( and have felt somewhat guilty for doing so).

I was, and still am, very perturbed at the direction we are headed with recruitment , the loss of Ferris to maybe sign Uate would be the straw that might break the camels back.

I'm undecided at this point but highly likely not to renew.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7