Will we win another game this season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will win games if we sign this sucker now.
Green release an option despite Warriors roster down to bare bones

How about loaning them a couple of our guys in part exchange?
Yes but would he come just for a year , remember he left because he wanted 3 years and we were offering two only??

No he didn’t....Foran complicated the issue by playing hardball. DCE verbally agreed to sign with the Titans because of Foran then Foran up & signed with the Eels. DCE then reneged thanx to Bozo!
Yes he did. DCE refused to train because he wanted more money.

Yes he did. DCE refused to train because he wanted more money.
No he did not!! He trained & played as normal. At no stage did DCE refuse to train or play. It was the media that turned it all into a circus! He tried to be professional during the whole saga but was lambasted for something that was out of his control. He was entitled to to test himself on the open market as was Foran. The media stalked him yet he remained professional. As I said at no stage did he refuse to train or turn up to training mate!

No he did not!! He trained & played as normal. At no stage did DCE refuse to train or play. It was the media that turned it all into a circus! He tried to be professional during the whole saga but was lambasted for something that was out of his control. He was entitled to to test himself on the open market as was Foran. The media stalked him yet he remained professional. As I said at no stage did he refuse to train or turn up to training mate!
Was he only threatening to not train then? I can't remember exactly but it is the same thing.

Yes and after that I’m off in the caravan , I may just go Bush and switch off ( that’s usually when they decide to win ).

Be careful you don't over stress though.

You know what they say....

Camping is.... "in-tents"

woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo ~cough~

We have Cows (who are struggling) with no Holmes and no Drinkwater next week and then warriors with half a team 2 weeks after that.
Win those 2 and we are 6 from 13 with Walker and Turbo close to a return. Considering we play 3 of the bottom 4 teams in the last 4 rounds it's not all doom and gloom just yet.
I reckon 7 of our last 11 will make semis. Seems hard but 5 of our last 11 are against bottom placed sides. We only need to jag a couple wins against the other sides. Once in the semis and if fully fit, anything can happen, especially with the new rules. This could be the year a team wins from outside the top 4

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4