Will we see Saddler in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des didn't bring him over from the Dogs just for some sea air. His aggro is a point of difference, and he has size, and the game is rugby league, so a player of potential for sure. Des brings talent through slowly, but yes we may get a little sight of him as the season rolls on. I look forward to it!

I see him playing a few games off the bench this season.
Personally, I would love to see him given a real shot at playing "most" games off the bench though. It won't happen unfortunately. :(

Just 1 thing on that Woodsie....Jetski was ordinary bar the odd try in 2020, but he looks to have really added muscle to his frame for 2021 and certainly not to make ecuses, as I agree others should have been way before him last year, but many dont know, he got real sick snd lost a heap of weight last year....so very, very underdone....happy to see what he brings fully fit, but if Guocomole doesn't get a real look in, I'll be filthy and we just might see him poached by another NRL side who can see a potential gun.
He had back surgery and lost a lot of muscle. I am backing Gosiewski to have a break out year, I actually predicted it last year but his surgery put him back. He has finished the last 2 seasons on fire. I made the bold prediction he could be a bolter for the blues squad and I still think he can...

Nothing more uninspiring than a SOFT Sea eagle pack of forwards
and backs that cannot fly who cannot make the top 8 and compete in the finals

Nothing Soft about Zac SAVAGE Saddler

SAVAGE Saddler Has so much potential

He is an inspirational forward with plenty of aggression and Intimidation

One of my favourite players

Go Zac !!!

aggressive-eagle-holding-desert-savage-word-cracked-sand-texture-vintage-style-isolated-vector...jpg

Last edited:
Nothing more uninspiring than a SOFT Sea eagle pack of forwards
and backs that cannot fly who cannot make the top 8 and compete in the finals

Nothing Soft about Zac SAVAGE Saddler

SAVAGE Saddler Has so much potential

He is an inspirational forward with plenty of aggression and Intimidation

One of my favourite players

Go Zac !!!

View attachment 16905
Got to be some sort of record with "The Savage". Will have played in two headline representative fixtures and still not played first grade.....nor made the first grade bench!!! He surely cant be that far away from a bench spot.

Got to be some sort of record with "The Savage". Will have played in two headline representative fixtures and still not played first grade.....nor made the first grade bench!!! He surely cant be that far away from a bench spot.
I could not believe Schuster could not crack a spot ahead of the incompetent performers that filled in for our team last season either.

We saw our team infected by the incompetence of the mediocre efforts of some players dragging the team down to their level killing any chances of a finals spot.

Sure , Lets give players a go but there comes a time to replace them when they have no go forward for the team. Why was Shuster not used much earlier ?

I would put The Savage one in our top team on his inspirational attitude alone

If Savage can make the Representative pack this season
He should also make into the Manly pack that could not crack it into the finals last year.

Saddler has just had so little footy at a higher level to really gauge his ability .A little bit of ill discipline in that Perth 9 's tournament at the beginning of last season but seems vigorous and keen enough . No doubt would be rearing to go and just needs the opportunity in a very competitive position for Manly right now .

Saddler has just had so little footy at a higher level to really gauge his ability .A little bit of ill discipline in that Perth 9 's tournament at the beginning of last season but seems vigorous and keen enough . No doubt would be rearing to go and just needs the opportunity in a very competitive position for Manly right now .
The representative selectors have seen enough of Savage to put their reputations on the line and select him in their team
Savage deserved a go and he got one .
Watch him do what he does best and play with passion, intimidation and aggression
Savage is no powder puff forward . He is my type of player

He had back surgery and lost a lot of muscle. I am backing Gosiewski to have a break out year, I actually predicted it last year but his surgery put him back. He has finished the last 2 seasons on fire. I made the bold prediction he could be a bolter for the blues squad and I still think he can...
Other astute NRL coaches agree with your view regarding Jack's ability. The back surgery really knocked him about last season. Will be one to watch this year for sure.

Other astute NRL coaches agree with your view regarding Jack's ability. The back surgery really knocked him about last season. Will be one to watch this year for sure.
I have rarely seen such a transformation....he looks like the bigger, stronger, faster twin bro of the Jetski from 2020....what that translates to on the field is yet to be seen, but this shows desire and enthusiasm which are great signs for any player who wants to play at their optimum....Jetski has certainly given himself every chance and could be a huge improve in 2021.

I have rarely seen such a transformation....he looks like the bigger, stronger, faster twin bro of the Jetski from 2020....what that translates to on the field is yet to be seen, but this shows desire and enthusiasm which are great signs for any player who wants to play at their optimum....Jetski has certainly given himself every chance and could be a huge improve in 2021.
They sure are good signs Maxta. We all know he's not lacking in the mongrel department and plays at 100mph. Those fearless sttributes were still evident last year but his body wasn't able to match his enthusiasm. I reckon we might see something special from him this season.

I see that official sites still have Tenterfield's height and weight at:
Height:201 cm
Date of Birth:16 June 1999
Weight:91 kg
Birthplace:Bathurst, NSW
As pointed out on Silvertails at least 12 months ago, if these stats are accurate he should be being used as a goalpost rather than a prop forward!

I see that official sites still have Tenterfield's height and weight at:
Height:201 cm
Date of Birth:16 June 1999
Weight:91 kg
Birthplace:Bathurst, NSW
As pointed out on Silvertails at least 12 months ago, if these stats are accurate he should be being used as a goalpost rather than a prop forward!

91 kg??? I would doubt that very much. If the case, he wont be playing prop anytime soon. More like 2nd row.

Zac is playing for the Roosters in this afternoon's trial v. Souths. For the Rabbitohs, there is Yileen Gordon (NRL debut 2005) & CJ Mundine (son of Anthony).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4