Will we beat the Worriers and who will be MOM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagle 26, worriers 16. I've been pretty close to the money on the last three so I'm very optomistic. Defend, fitness and frustrate will be the key.

I too think we can beat the warriors.
We need to run plenty of ball of F@#$ Witt , and since Manly should know his deficiency's , they should expose them big time.
I want to see Lyon and Bell get plenty of ball . Some good early kick chases should be on too . Keep the big bastards turning and chasing all game and wear them down. Then bring on Ballin to expose the big guys around the ruck.
Now King has had a good start to the season , and this is his chance to show us what he really has against a big forward pack.

Manly 26
Warriors 14

MOM Burnsy.

If Des can get the game plan to change then we will win this. We'll have to stop the grinding game we play. Slowing it down will help but he have to spread the ball wide. If we can do that well have them

Manly - 28
Warriors - 12

Difficult week for tipping. :~?
Im in a tipping comp on Oztips where a team is given a start like in FootyTab, and this has actually made it a little easier this week.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Difficult week for tipping. :~?
Im in a tipping comp on Oztips where a team is given a start like in FootyTab, and this has actually made it a little easier this week.
[/quote]
Warriors have a 5.5 start on us and Raiders were given a 6.5 start against Parra 8|

manly 46-14.motm -watmough.witt knocked unconscious ,with a naked witty fan running out to give him cock to mouth ressucitation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4