Will this be Joey Farnham's last rep game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

I have a feeling that little Joey will be wheeled out to play his last rep game every time the NRL coffers/rep interest get a little low. Much like Farnham.

What do you chaps think?

No i dont think so. he will really want to put in a big year at newcastle and cant afford to play the hard physical origin game. Particularly if the Aussies win tonight. Go out of rep footy on a high.

I have a feeling that little Joey will be wheeled out to play his last rep game every time the NRL coffers/rep interest get a little low. Much like Farnham.

What do you chaps think?
You would be right there Byso, except that Joey's mindset is to remove himself from the injury risk. He has been quite the pragmatist in his thinking.

I read that he plans to play for the Kiwis next year on the All Golds tour of England. Commemerates the first Kiwi tour of England where Dally Messenger toured with them and Joey will be the new Dally.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4