Will rose aim up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A pass for George last night. I thought he was good and will improve. Don't tamper with his weight now it's too late in the season and could lead to him losing energy.

Jo and lussick were also very good.

Good to see Lussick getting plenty of game time. With King out for the season the more experience in the top grade he gets before the finals, the better.

It is a funny thing with old George

Through his entire stint with us, the same thing has gone on

"He is too fat to be a 1st grader" etc. Then we get complete silence about his weight when he hits good form even though it hasn't changed

Haven't heard a peep about his size in relation to his play for the past 8-10 weeks on here, but a game below the level where he has been playing, and all of a sudden we are back to the "too fat for NRL line"

He's what he's intended to be, and bends the defensive line back exactly for that.

Thought Lussick has been magnificent as well.

Georgie went well.

The more minutes He plays the better he will get.

He's our x-factor.

Phantar said:
Someone tell the clown that reacting to opposition supporters by pointing and laughing at the scoreboard when you only have a 12 point lead with 8-10 minutes to go is not a good look. His dopey teammates then did their utmost to throw the game with dumb plays.

Buck up Manly. Buck the f-ck up!!!!!

A bit of arrogance never goes astray, especially against the squeels.

If He'd been having a shocker fair enough, but thought He gave it to fui fui overated and deserved to give the scum supporters a bit.

Phantar said:
Someone tell the clown that reacting to opposition supporters by pointing and laughing at the scoreboard when you only have a 12 point lead with 8-10 minutes to go is not a good look. His dopey teammates then did their utmost to throw the game with dumb plays.

Buck up Manly. Buck the f-ck up!!!!!

I gotta say, I enjoyed seeing George rile up the Eels fans. Especially because I can imagine what he would have been copping.

• 👍
Reactions: Nut
Ryan said:
Rose / Lussick are our best current props. Show some respect. He plays as good as he does, because of the way he is....and for mine, that's rep quality.

FFS Dan, what has happened to our forum?

Same question?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6