Will rose aim up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Just wondering what you all think in regards to rose being able to handle to job at hand, his playing for a contract , do you all think he is up to it and should he be resigned

He'll probably go about as good as he has in all of his starts that he has had this year. Crazy, I know.

On that form, yes he should be re-signed, but if he agrees to continue being so gorgeously rotund.

I think George will go allright. Playing for a contract or not he's the kind of player that will always try. He has gone ok when we lose forwards early in matches in the past.
And lets be honest he'd make a better P.M then the one we have now.

manlyfan76 said:
I think George will go allright. Playing for a contract or not he's the kind of player that will always try. He has gone ok when we lose forwards early in matches in the past.

Boiled cabbage would make a better PM than the one we've got now!!!

ayjay007 said:
manlyfan76 said:

Boiled cabbage would make a better PM than the one we've got now!!!

Cabbage has some substance to it therefore I would say a dried up dog turd may be more comparable.

Wolfpack said:
He'll probably go about as good as he has in all of his starts that he has had this year. Crazy, I know.

On that form, yes he should be re-signed, but if he agrees to continue being so gorgeously rotund.

Absolutely bizzare!!! :)

Seriously, has done the hard yards this year and I'm sure would love to talk up how good he goes while King is out!!

Time will tell, not just him but all forwards will need to step up to make charge at the title

Someone tell the clown that reacting to opposition supporters by pointing and laughing at the scoreboard when you only have a 12 point lead with 8-10 minutes to go is not a good look. His dopey teammates then did their utmost to throw the game with dumb plays.

Buck up Manly. Buck the f-ck up!!!!!

Phantar said:
Someone tell the clown that reacting to opposition supporters by pointing and laughing at the scoreboard when you only have a 12 point lead with 8-10 minutes to go is not a good look. His dopey teammates then did their utmost to throw the game with dumb plays.

Buck up Manly. Buck the f-ck up!!!!!

Probably bad form but your post is worse!!! Not our best by far but 2 points!!!

Whatever...

...I normally don't post after games like that until I have cooled off. So apologies if you are offended! No, not really...

Listening to Rose in his post-match interview, it sounded like he learnt a lesson. Do you think Jason King would have behaved like that? I don't think so. I'm sure George realises that he is now a senior player in the team and he needs to comport himself accordingly.

Phantar said:
Whatever...

...I normally don't post after games like that until I have cooled off. So apologies if you are offended! No, not really...

Listening to Rose in his post-match interview, it sounded like he learnt a lesson. Do you think Jason King would have behaved like that? I don't think so. I'm sure George realises that he is now a senior player in the team and he needs to comport himself accordingly.
Imagine how good he COULD be if he lost 15 or 20 kgs ,he would be in soo and test team,but no he has to keep feeding hes face and it is starting to look embarrassing to the team and supporters....wake up george and loss that gut......

mr seagles said:
Imagine how good he COULD be if he lost 15 or 20 kgs ,he would be in soo and test team,but no he has to keep feeding hes face and it is starting to look embarrassing to the team and supporters....wake up george and loss that gut......
Agree. It can't be good for him. If the weight takes its toll and he gets injured, then it won't be any good for us either. Wish he'd go on a diet....looks bad!

Rose / Lussick are our best current props. Show some respect. He plays as good as he does, because of the way he is....and for mine, that's rep quality.

FFS Dan, what has happened to our forum?

You guys for real? I don't care if he becomes the blue whale of NRL props, just as long as he keeps performing the way he has been. Was very solid for us tonight & acknowledged the fans as he always does which is great to see.

The commentators mentioned that the parra fans were giving Big George directions to the nearest Maccas. Then Matty Elliott made the comment that Rose does not need directions :)
Almost as good as the wok under the jersey comment from last season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4