Will Keppie be collateral damage?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it’s about time Keppie had a nickname, and possible a more catchy thread name. Suggestions anyone ? Skippy ?

AFB and Marty signed until 2022
Paseka,Boyle and Sipley signed until 2021
Keppie with a **** load of potential is signed until 2020
I did not predict it but with Marty extending it may be likely (Keppie)will have to be moved on........Lots of young talent coming through ....(Saddler/Titmuss/Fainu/Tuitavake )
Can we afford him and should we move on others to accomodate him?
We should keep him and get rid of sipley. Problem solved:)

ken'oath! Send Keppie over!

Darcy was pretty good, but I think he can just be so much better...I dunno. I usually gave him a hard time in my 'in-game' commentary - mainly because of the penalties.

That said, if (edit - when) Keppie becomes a star for Manly, happy I shall be.

Darcy Lussick ... gee, that guy had a LOT of potential, but other than that 4 week period in 2016 after his mum died when he was arguably the form prop of the competition, his NRL career never really took off. For that 4 weeks (before he did his shoulder) he seemed completely focused on the job and was absolutely braining them. He seemed to be channeling his emotions (which at the time would have been high given the circumstances) into his game and strangely for him without the brain snaps he would often have. I never saw him play like that before or after and it was beautiful to watch.

The worst thing he did was leave Manly to join Doesn't-matta.

As for Keppie and our forward pack right now, its a good headache for Des to have isn't it. We have Marty and AFB as starting props with Sips, Boyle, Paseka and Keppie all trying for 2-3 bench spots. Plus there is Jake who isn't a bad option to move to prop if needed. Siro and Thommo in the back row with Jetski and Waddell there also, plus we know that Marty, AFB and Paseka can all play back row.

If only we didn't need to go to Kings Cross for a hooker right now.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4