[Resurrected] Will Hill be a Sea Eagle in 2005?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Due to the speculation thats going around.

What do you think?

Will Hill beplaying NRL for Manly in 2005?

From all reports he's looking fit......but will he last the trial games required. To get that contract?

I think there is little doubt that he will be playing. Obviously if gets a major injury in the trials he wont but that is the only way we wont see him this year. How many games he plays is anyones guess. He has as much chance of playing the whole year as he does just one game.

Without doubt he will be playing, we are desperate for a player in the outside backs to take control of the game/defence etc. If he wasn't going to be up to it Des would have shafted him by now.

If Hill is not playing centres, who in the heck will be? We have a converted winger, a few potentials and a second rower who plays there once every blue moon.

It's Hill or bust. If he doesn't turn up we are like Old Mother Hubbard!! (The cupboard is bare!)

Well I hope he plays this year, our defence needs him. It will also give the club time to develop our juniors. Terry would be an excellent role model in what you have to do to get to the top. :D

Due to the speculation thats going around.

What do you think?

Will Hill beplaying NRL for Manly in 2005?

YES!...You can bet your Camera on it!!! 8) :wink: :eek:

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

index.php

index.php

Just seeing if this goes through

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4