Will DSM and Ryan both agree on the topic of Manlys CEO being good/**** by EOS?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will DSM and Ryan both agree on the topic of Manlys CEO being good/**** by EOS?

• yes - one will concede

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - They dont agree on anything

• G.Lowe won\'t last till then

• Who Cares? (no more polls DTH)

• Total voters
Re: Will DSM and Ryan both agree on the topic of Manlys CEO being good/S**t by EOS?

do they even know each other

Re: Will DSM and Ryan both agree on the topic of Manlys CEO being good/S**t by EOS?

Concede is spelt wrongly.

Thanks Fro - fixed.
Berkley - prb not in real life, but tbh no idea have to ask them.
On the forums they seem to at least a little bit,lol.

Re: Will DSM and Ryan both agree on the topic of Manlys CEO being good/S**t by E

Ryan will concede imo :p

we should have a poll on how many polls DTGH will start
a) too many
b) way too many
c) microwave oven

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

They would like to know each other - in the biblical sense.

The Gronk link said:
we should have a poll on how many polls DTGH will start
a) too many
b) way too many
c) microwave oven

Definitely C

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

Do they know each other ?!!!...... they're the same person.

And here I was thinking EOS = Employee Opinion Survey?

[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=182298.msg249421#msg249421 date=1263880530]

Do they know each other ?!!!...... they're the same person.
[/quote]

Who Ryan and DSM the same person.....lol I assure you they are not.

I have met both and two different people you would not meet, about 20 odd years in age difference for a start and about 1-2 ft in height as well

Only 1-2 ft height difference ?? DSM is shorter than I imagined.

I have met both and regularly chat with DSM5 during/after games. He is a much nicer person face to face - probably because his lovely daughters temper the angry man!!! :) I have not seen Ryan at Brookie for quite a while, though his self imposed exile ended up quite a while ago. Both are real people!!!

There should be a "Who Cares" option as well.

Ryan 
746_animated_arguing_smileys.gif
DSM5

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182298.msg249482#msg249482 date=1263942365]
Both are real people!!!

I wonder who the unreal people are ?
[/quote]

Thats me, im just something your imagination spewed up.

Your leopard print pimp fur coat was definitely "unreal" Fluffy...

I have a leopard print fluffy head thing that my wife wears to......

Oooh...never mind - too much information.

Hence to say sometimes kitty needs to be whipped.

Ryan link said:
I have a leopard print fluffy head thing that my wife wears to......

Oooh...never mind - too much information.

Hence to say sometimes kitty needs to be whipped.
Way too much information!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6