Will Dickhead Dunley get a run this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, we won so no changes unless through injury or suspension

Oh that Cuthbo could take Dunley's bench spot as he would be handy againt the Saints big boys

I think Dunley needs to be dropped this week, Monnas can do the job that Dunners did with Willow starting in hooker for 20 mins.

We need size and strength ont hebench, Cuthbo provides this and I am glad everyone is finally seeing what some of us have seen from him for years. A bit of work and a bit of game time on his shoulders and he will be a quality player

I dreamt last night that i was listening to the radio and they said Cuthbo traded to the sharks. I woke up angry

King & Mattai are pretty happy with Dunners at the mo.

He (& their own decent performances) has ceratinly taken the heat off em.

8)

Dunley has got to go.
I watched the game on NRL last night and the first half was great. We looked orgaanised in attack and defence. I like the way Monas has the balls to go against Orford in some plays , like when Orford was running left screaming for the ball and Monas ran right and passed and we scored our first in the right corner.
DUNLEY OFFERS NOTHING.

Stillman :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is good to see someone bringing some "hard-edged" comment back to this site, and the moderators should be ashamed that there is so little of it lately.

I'm very tired of idle back-patting when there are some deficiencies in our side so obvious that if they were gin and tonics they wouldn't last two seconds in the presence of ...................

ahem

I'm thoroughly tired of Dunley, this 30 year old hack with a hot head, getting a run instead of exciting talents like Ballin and Cuthbertson.

Honetly, if Des Hasler were John Howard we'd still have Bronwyn Bishop and Peter Reith on the front bench (and Hasler has far more talent to chose from than Howard).

Stillman :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is good to see someone bringing some \"hard-edged\" comment back to this site, and the moderators should be ashamed that there is so little of it lately.

I'm very tired of idle back-patting when there are some deficiencies in our side so obvious that if they were gin and tonics they wouldn't last two seconds in the presence of ...................

ahem

I'm thoroughly tired of Dunley, this 30 year old hack with a hot head, getting a run instead of exciting talents like Ballin and Cuthbertson.

Honetly, if Des Hasler were John Howard we'd still have Bronwyn Bishop and Peter Reith on the front bench (and Hasler has far more talent to chose from than Howard).

OK. But if you bring that dirty smirker Costello into the picture here, then I may have to swap to another team. ;)

If you were talking about his brother you might be closer. I am not impressed with P Costello at all - reminds me too much of Keating without the intelligence.

Yeah, it says a lot about the Liberal party that Costello is the only schmuck you can finger as vaguely decent.

Did you see Downer yesterday insulting everyone's intelligence with his "I can't recall" bull ****

Actually I'm not too impressed by Tim Costello. Too much of that glad handling, evangelical Sydney Anglican style bull **** for mine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4