Will Brett Stewart make your team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

By round 13 we should be all hands on deck. Will he make your team? We seem to be bordering on a settled team with Walker to centre, Lyon to centre and the back rowers sorting themselves out. My team will look like this,

Tom T
Jorge
Walker
Matai
Williame/Wright
Lyon
Dce
Jake T
Parcell
Myles
Brown
Jamie B
Tapou

Api
Lawrence
Vave
AFB

I don't mind the discussion on Brett, Jamie or DCE, anyone. Every player needs to be hungry and fighting hard for their spot.

I definitely believe in 2016 we are a better side with Brett at fullback. In 2017..,not sure.

By round 13 we should be all hands on deck. Will he make your team? We seem to be bordering on a settled team with Walker to centre, Lyon to centre and the back rowers sorting themselves out. My team will look like this,

Tom T
Jorge
Walker
Matai
Williame/Wright
Lyon
Dce
Jake T
Parcell
Myles
Brown
Jamie B
Tapou

Api
Lawrence
Vave
AFB

Defiantly! They look a much better team last night with Brett in the team than they where against Brisbane.

Your joking ...right???
All good....
To be fair it's all opinion & though I can see Stewart is now only 70% of the player he was...that's still 25% better than most plus, Tom T , the long term fullback, is also an absolutely brilliant centre option in the mean time......keep Brett there till he says goodbye...honestly the best option

Tom T
Jorge
Walker
Matai
Williame/Wright
Lyon
Dce
Jake T
Parcell
Myles
Brown
Jamie B
Tapou

Api
Lawrence
Vave
AFB
Seriously mate lay off the crack pipe.
Brett is still our best player. Give him
Some time to get going and he will put egg all over your face.

He dosent make metres in attack, wat he does bring is yelling to the line and getting the numbers right so the opposition dosent have an overlap. And this is wat I think that Tom t struggles with and will learn from Stewert. He will get better at this as time goes on. He is stil only 19

giphy.gif

Will Brett Stewart make my team?

Hell yes he would. What drugs are you on @febs01 ???

Snake's defence may be a shadow of its former self right now, but otherwise last night was easily the best we have seen from him in 2016. He seemed to be untroubled by him hammy (unlike Tom who you could see is still hobbling on his ankle) and with next week being the bye he is going to get more chance for it to come good. That cut out pass for Wiliame's try was vintage Snake and its what we have been missing from him all season and he actually ran the ball (even on kick returns) better than we have seen from him in at least the past 12 months.

Brett Stewart may not be the player he once was, but he is still very important to this team and will be until the day he either retires or flies off to Perpignan to join Gifty for one more year together at Catalans.

Last edited:
I dont see why some people seem to have tom turbo as the saviour of our team at fullback... Yes, he dominated the little boys in nyc, and yes, hes been fantastic on the wings, but in my opinon, so far this season when hes played fullback, he hasnt been half as good as snake.. Out of position in defence, barely noticeable in attack, the only thing he does better is kick returns...
This isnt a shot at the kid at all, i think he will absolutely be our star fullback in the years to come, but while brett stewart can still limp his way across that white line, that 1 jersey is his by a clear margin

Id like to know if he is 100% fit or close too it. With jorge and matai out and we are lackin depth. So maybe they thk a unfit brett is better than anyone else we have. Thou wright is no superstar its lucky we got him. Imagine been without jorge matai stewart lyons. All in one game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8