Wiit On Fire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
For those of you who wanted Witt to return to replace Monas, Ox and Burns bad news - he is staying with the Warriors for another 2 seasons.

Witt extends stay with Warriors
AdvertisementUtility back Michael Witt has signed a contract extension to stay with the New Zealand Warriors until the end of the 2009 NRL season.

The former Parramatta and Manly halfback joined the Auckland-based club this year on a one-year deal.

The extension was announced by the club on Wednesday.

He has appeared in each of the Warriors' five matches this season, scoring a try in the home wins against Brisbane and North Queensland.

Queensland-born Witt, 23, said he was delighted with the way his year had started and how he and wife Angie had settled in since moving to Auckland.

"After the year I had in 2006, this was always going to be a really important year for my career," he said looking back to last year when he made just one NRL appearance for Manly.

"There's still a long way to go but I'm pleased with the way things have worked out so far. It's a comfort to know I'll now be here for three seasons."

Head coach Ivan Cleary said Witt had provided precisely what the club was looking for.

"When we signed Michael, we were looking to add to the depth to our squad in the halves area and we've immediately seen the benefits of that," he said.

"He's slotted straight in at number six and has impressed with the contribution he has made in the short time he has been with us."

Forget about the Warriors winning the competition for the next 3 years.

Michael Witt = defensive liability and nothing in attack,

I feel sorry for the Warriors fans, they now have Wittyfan for another 2 years. Easily the most annoying poster on any site I have been too!!!!!

In fairness to him, he has actually played pretty well this season. Wouldnt want him for us, but he has been pretty handy for the warriors

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4