Why wont Gallop STFU ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
jjai, I don't really know what you're talking about.

hahaha ok i will simplify it.. carney has a record of past misdemeanours(spelling), Brett didnt at all ,Gallop attacked Bretts reputation & was proven wrong..
Atleast when he talks about carney there is history there , the comments are warranted.

jjai said:
DSM5 said:
jjai, I don't really know what you're talking about.

hahaha ok i will simplify it.. carney has a record of past misdemeanours(spelling), Brett didnt at all ,Gallop attacked Bretts reputation & was proven wrong..
Atleast when he talks about carney there is history there , the comments are warranted.

This thread is about Taumata, where does Carney come into it.

My point is that he should keep his mouth shut until the process has taken it's course and the player is found either guilty or not. He shouldn't be making comment before hand!

Speaking of Suspensions, I read on League Weekly that Jamahl Idris has been stood down coz he missed his plane flight and missed a traning session. Wonder why there was no mention of this on the news (I ahd to google the info after noticing it on League weekly) Think it really shows that he is halfway to the Titans now? http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/canterbury-coach-kevin-moore-drops-top-centre-jamal-idris/story-e6frg7mf-1226075253147

I heard a Gallop interview on 702. Simone Thurtell said that there was little off-field stuff this year and Gallop replied "No - there has been more problems than ever with the players." Then he basically tore into Taumata instead of saying that he was happy with the way that Penrith were handling the matter.

Of course he will come back with the "I am comfortable how I have handled the matter.

Indiscreet and pleny of hubris was my reading of his performance.

ayjay007 said:
Duff said:
bones said:
Why won't Gallop die?

Well, do something about it rather than sitting around whinging at your computer.
Get proactive.

To die doesn't mean you have to be killed!Why would bones ruin his life over that "_______"?

For the good of humanity. He can get Geoff Bellew to represent him. Remember if the glove don't fit, you have to acquit!!

Jatz Crackers said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff I suggest you consider editing your comment. Also those that have been quoting it. 10 moderators fast asleep?

Dont like editing but i have taken out the one piece that could be construed as inciteful.

IMO, bit of a cheap shot at moderators there SER8.

Fascists!!!!!!

The biggest & worst thing about Gallop are his double standards & i for 1 am sick of Manly getting the rough end of the pineapple. Its almost like a setup so when you mention any bad call we all cop the "Typical whinging Manly supporter" card. After all the crap the club ,fans & mostly the players have copped i think our reactions to the Gallops out there has been too much under the radar. :mad:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Dont like editing but i have taken out the one piece that could be construed as inciteful.

Fascists!!!!!!

haha Fine line between inciteful and insightful?
... just looking out for your best interests :)

They're much the same thing.
The people, together, will never be defeated.

Duff said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Fascists!!!!!!

haha Fine line between inciteful and insightful?
... just looking out for your best interests :)

They're much the same thing.
The people, together, will never be defeated.
Spoken like a true como labour left winger hey duff

DSM5 said:
I never mentioned Carney. I think jjai has lost the plot.

hahahahaha sorry all i can do is blame it on alcohol 2nights in a row :D, i seen the thread about carney newtown & for some reason i started on about him.. yeah i know too many cones..:angel:
Well anyway back on the subject..Taumata :D,hasnt he been kicked out of a few clubs also??
Sorry dave lmfao...

All is forgiven jjai. Pity I can't get down to the Gong to meet up. Maybe later. And Jatz, I think it's 'The people united will never be defeated'

DSM5 said:
All is forgiven jjai. Pity I can't get down to the Gong to meet up. Maybe later. And Jatz, I think it's 'The people united will never be defeated'

;).thanks mate..

Canteen Worker said:
I heard a Gallop interview on 702. Simone Thurtell said that there was little off-field stuff this year and Gallop replied "No - there has been more problems than ever with the players." Then he basically tore into Taumata instead of saying that he was happy with the way that Penrith were handling the matter.

Of course he will come back with the "I am comfortable how I have handled the matter.

Indiscreet and pleny of hubris was my reading of his performance.

Gallop should, of course, be fined and hauled across the coals for bringing the game into disrepute every time he does this.

But what chance when News Ltd is his boss?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4