Why we got lucky in 2008

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're on the same smite ratio level as I am Mata, along with DVS and a few others, 1:3.  You know in all my  time I've been on this wonderful site, I've never once smited anyone.  Actually I don't know how to do it to tell you the truth.  And why should I?  All views are worthy of applause.  Even your's Mata. 

our mate at rleague is on fire again
he is now arguing with me that Brian Smith is a superior coach than des.

**** hes funny

Easy argument to win Cliffy - Premiership teams count, choking teams dont

DSM5 link said:
You're on the same smite ratio level as I am Mata, along with DVS and a few others, 1:3.  You know in all my  time I've been on this wonderful site, I've never once smited anyone.  Actually I don't know how to do it to tell you the truth.  And why should I?  All views are worthy of applause.  Even your's Mata. 

i worry about my ratio every night

hopefully i will be able to say something unbelievably smart one day to get my applauds up......can't see that happening any time soon though.

Brian Smith,  coach?  500 games and no silverware says it all.  The guys a wanker.  Always on the radio trying to intellectualize the game.  He's had many good teams which he's failed to get over any line.  My prediction for 09, Newcastle 12th and the end of Smith.   

The Wheel link said:
no no wheel it doesnt count because we got lucky and smith has rebuilt clubs who were far worse than manly were when hasler started

his argument are too funny for words.
if only mata wasnt soo busy pulling bandaids out of pizzas id love to see the little african hammer this wanker

are people still going on about the karma system?

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179031.msg205405#msg205405 date=1232323639]
no no wheel it doesnt count because we got lucky and smith has rebuilt clubs who were far worse than manly were when hasler started

if only mata wasnt soo busy pulling bandaids out of pizzas id love to see the little african hammer this wanker
[/quote]  Haven't had a band aid in a couple of nights now.  Where do I have to go to put the clown in his place?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179031.msg205413#msg205413 date=1232327051]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179031.msg205405#msg205405 date=1232323639]

[/quote]  Haven't had a band aid in a couple of nights now.  Where do I have to go to put the clown in his place?
[/quote]

Go get him Mata

[/quote]  Haven't had a band aid in a couple of nights now.  Where do I have to go to put the clown in his place?[/quote]

So your "not" Hamster Huey Mata?

Matabele link said:
Nope. 

Well join Hamster Huey in giving it to this "footy Expert" (apparently he's watched hundreds of footy games on video).

I've argued with the clown, but I think you are a bit more eloquent than I.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2