Why skill will always beat force

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Last Sunday’s game between the Warriors and Manly in Gosford highlighted the tremendous damage a smart ball-playing forward can inflict on an opposition defence. The performance by Manly’s Glenn Stewart playing at the line with his bag of tricks was, in my opinion, the difference between his team winning and losing.

Read the full article

I'm not so sure. The Roosters are battering their way to a minor premiership. I wouldn't say they are that skilled of a team.

SBW (love him or hate him) has the best offload in the game. Their other backrowers are no slouches, Cordner, Aubusson and even Guerra offer a bit with ball in hand.

Good read on Gifty though. He definitely is a throwback to the old ball playing lock days (Langmack, Dymock, Clyde etc). Wonder what TC thinks of his fellow coaches assessment ??

Great read. Gives me a bit more confidence heading into tonight's game. Great to see Gift back with his full bag of tricks on display. Hopefully we see the full array again tonight.

Getting pumped now. C'mon boys!!!

I think it was force that beat us tonight (and some help from the refs) but man for man the bunnies are monsters and I think we battled bravely and were arguably on top but after about the 60min mark they definitely made way to many & easy metres.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6