Why Manly hiked at 4am to drag a five-tonne truck through the bush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I was wondering how Raquel being Christian was relevant to being the RLPA rep. Does she only look after certain players?
She was one of the first woman NRL players. Christian apparently as well! Here she is at the worlds first ever footy training camp. Progressiveness at its stunning best.

She was one of the first woman NRL players. Christian apparently as well! Here she is at the worlds first ever footy training camp. Progressiveness at its stunning best.

In actual fact, there was only a women's NRL competition at that time. The men had been too disorganised to get one up and running. Also a little known fact is that she was the captain of the 1st Manly Sea Eagles team. This footage is taken down on the shores of what is now known as Queenscliff. The giant turtle is clearly a metaphor for the looming threat of the men's competition and subsequent demise of an unfunded women's competition. The bearded gentleman clearly represents the arrival of the Men's domination of the code as you see the other gentleman run off to mobilise the other male footy players. Once all these blokes turned up, it was barefoot and pregnant times.

Apparently, there is a sequel to this movie, One Million Years BC (Before Contraception) currently in the works. It will tell the story of how after One Million Years, the women's NRL comp was rightfully reinstated.

Good onya Raquel!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4