why has nobody mentioned.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
.....the fact that the pass from Stewart to hicks to score our last try was a long way forward.

For a site that is supposed to be "real" and not just follow the party line methinks a little unbiased observation may not go astray.

we arent talking about origin 1 will, and 2 wrongs dont make a right.

P.S. great game SOO 1, my first time at Suncorp, well worth the trip :)

I thought it was forward to but I didnt really see it that clearly i wa too excited

mate it was well and truly forward, I wasnt complaining mind you.

thats the problem with complaining about the refs, yes he got a heap wrong, which just makes him a sh!it ref, but not that he cost us the game.

Careful Daniel, I know where you live............. well actually I dont but I thought it sounded suitably threatening ;)

Because it wasnt Forward , its all to do with the Hands if its Thrown back form the hands , and floats forward its ok

i was just going to say what Six said, its called inertia, it happens often when a bloke as fast as stewart throws a past, he passes it backwards, and remember backwards is only 1 degree beyond sideways, then because of inertia it floats forward.

needless to say niether the touchy or the ref could keep up with hicks so **** them!

the issue re the kick off is simply a rule issue, not open to interpretation.

Sorry Pepsi, I know what you are saying but it doesnt apply in this case, it was a relatively short pass and was going nowhere but forward.

Your second comment was a lot closer to the mark, they were too slow to keep up :)

As I said earlier, he is just a crap ref. much like the majority of them, but there is nothing more sinister to it than that

It is hard to tell. I actually skipped back on the recording to see it a couple of times and to be honest I don't think I could have said unless I was in line with the pass at the ground.

Looks forward but is hard to tell wether it was momentum or deliberate.

I have watched that pass on the telly and it was not forward. It was passed behind Stewart. Even Graham Murray didn't call it forward and said it was okay.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4