Why do the refs hate Manly so much?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Arko needs to say something. While he was around Manly were respected. Surely a lazy journo lurking about reading this Silvertails thread can see there's a ready made headline and story here?

637156977783399099__3f72832b-26b8-4135-a9af-cf1719e1d685.png

last night was a disgrace, questions need to be asked by our club and owners of the NRL!

9-2 penalty count and the only 2 we got were for foul play and given by the bunker

and how on earth can a team not give away a single six again the whole game in the current nrl rules and climate is beyond me?

couple all that with all the stuff that was missed:

forward passes not called
offside from a grubber
high tackles that were not high

DISGRACE

The worst of the ruck penalties was the one against Walker. Made the tackle got up and was penalised. Cummins said "that was two in a row." Was off the tackled player in less than 2 seconds. Next set the Parra player layed all over the tackled player for over 5 secs. The Manly players were blowing up but nothing from Cummins.
I couldn’t believe that..it’s hard to accept such obvious bias

last night was a disgrace, questions need to be asked by our club and owners of the NRL!

9-2 penalty count and the only 2 we got were for foul play and given by the bunker

and how on earth can a team not give away a single six again the whole game in the current nrl rules and climate is beyond me?

offside from a grubber

DISGRACE
Totally agree..our club needs to do more about this..can’t keep just accepting it

Friday night has really started to push me away from the NRL. How can you be emotionally and financially invested in a product that has certain clubs in their best interest.
I like to think we are good enough to take the officiating out of the result but then again this should never be an issue.
Truly upsetting that any club are disadvantaged so much but just happens to be ours.
I feel so sorry for all our player and fans that are going through this.

It's them chem trails which are fuking up everything from the refs bias , our ill discipline and Dessie's selections. Nah but seriously the refs are consistantly fuked

offside from a grubber

DISGRACE
100% Agree, you forgot to add the 2 x 6 agains both against Manly of course. Is there any chance we can lobby the NRL high command about putting in a permanent ban on Cumstains ever doing another Manly game, we can only hope.

Friday night has really started to push me away from the NRL. How can you be emotionally and financially invested in a product that has certain clubs in their best interest.
I like to think we are good enough to take the officiating out of the result but then again this should never be an issue.
Truly upsetting that any club are disadvantaged so much but just happens to be ours.
I feel so sorry for all our player and fans that are going through this.
I couldn’t have said it any better myself 👏👏👏

We don't get a fair crack because it is simply not in the script for a small club like ours to win. TV wants the winner to be a large club. Everyone else is just there to make up the numbers.
Agree, why else would the Donkeys get so many Friday night games.

The worst of the ruck penalties was the one against Walker. Made the tackle got up and was penalised. Cummins said "that was two in a row." Was off the tackled player in less than 2 seconds. Next set the Parra player layed all over the tackled player for over 5 secs. The Manly players were blowing up but nothing from Cummins.
How great was that camera shot of Jake in the first half where the eels were laying all over our tackled player and he’s just giving it to Cummins. It was beyond a joke we didn’t get that call. Also an example tho of the officials views of some in our side. More Jake complains, the less chance we get the call! Was a penalty every day of the week.

It doesn't entirely answer your thread question but much of it is in the new thread "Manly push boundaries, Parramatta doesn't."

I think a little of it goes back to the old Silvertails days too.

Just like Jake is a marked man we are a marked team.

I think we won the penalty count v the Tigers but other than that it’s been miserable all year.

We can complain about one Ref but largely all of them cane us!!

I think a few individual refs are still biased against Manly, but I think the current administration are fair.

NYEagle

We are losing the penalty/6 again count with alarming regularity.
Be it through incompetence, bias, or ill discipline the end result is the same. No use complaining that we are being victimised, it won't change anything. We need to play to the boundaries that are imposed on us even if they appear to be unfair. It sucks but all the team can do is work harder and smarter to overcome adversity.

We are losing the penalty/6 again count with alarming regularity.
Be it through incompetence, bias, or ill discipline the end result is the same. No use complaining that we are being victimised, it won't change anything. We need to play to the boundaries that are imposed on us even if they appear to be unfair. It sucks but all the team can do is work harder and smarter to overcome adversity.
.... or we could follow another sport which is run more professionally.
Say, WWE.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6