Why blame hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne is a lazy, selfish footballer - look at the rumours coming out of the Titans regarding the rest of the team tiring of his attitude. Also there weren't a lot of clubs lining up to offer him a contract for next year so he had to take the Gold Coast option - rugby league is a tight knit community so news gets around. Not even the great Dalai Arthur threw him an offer.

He has an amazing skill set, but the problem with Hayne is that it has to be all about him. He still firmly believes he "made" it in the NFL and was doing us a favour by coming back to the NRL -via the Rugby 7's - where he also "fulfilled a dream". You have to take what you read and see in the media with a grain of salt, but I rarely see a lot of humility or team talk coming from him.

Centre isn't his spot - I'd even be prepared to give that plodder Croker a go on the left and push Hayne out to wing for Morris. He'll get picked for the last game no doubt, and will probably score the winning try, but he's a hard guy to cheer for. Plus I've never forgiven his dad Shayne for 2013.
Can't drop Morris after that game for jarred "haynsey just gave me 5 Grand" hayne.

Can't drop Morris after that game for jarred "haynsey just gave me 5 Grand" hayne.
Morris picked up an injury so may not be fit for Game 3 - TBC. Noving Hayne gives us an option to bring in a centre - not that there are many left centres to choose from

At some point, NSW will start picking 17 players based off form, and in their respective positions......instead of playing 4 fullbacks this year and previous crazy decisions like playing our fullback and captain, off the bench..(hi Kurt, lmao.)

Hayne does not make my team in 2017.

He is not the best NSW fullback, and is not qualified to play centre.

I cant really even cop calls for Tommy to debut at wing....the guy is simply not in the top 2 wingers available to NSW.....he isnt even the best winger in our team FFS.

sure he bombed it, but if he had scored, qld would have just got more calls in the second half. I have no doubt the footy is just another masterchef, get the **** off the island, or big brother.its not a game anymore, its a show. orchestrated outcomes to make cash for tv networks.

The nrl is a disgrace, for selling out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8