Why blame hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
sure he bombed it, but if he had scored, qld would have just got more calls in the second half. I have no doubt the footy is just another masterchef, get the **** off the island, or big brother.its not a game anymore, its a show. orchestrated outcomes to make cash for tv networks.

The nrl is a disgrace, for selling out.

Glad you asked.

1) he is selfish. He hogged it and dummied when his winger had a clear passage to a try. Nsw would have moved to 20 with a kick to come had he passed it.

2) his show pony tendencies. The terrible behind the back, no look, on the ground pass over the sideline on the 4th tackle when the team was in good field position.

3) his knock on.

4) his poor positional play when chasing kicks. Many times he was nowhere or seconds late when nsw halves had put in decent bombs or grubbers.

He did some decent defence last night. But the above examples were significant. That's why I blame hayne.

Hayne is a tool no question and ordinary last night - but he's always been rocks and diamonds and will probably be diamonds in Brisbane in game 3. I'd stick with him.

The next person who says that Mitchell Pearce has 'matured' and now knows how to 'control the game' should be given the concussion test...every 15 minutes for a month. Hes a "Plan A" halfback who is exactly the same player he has always been, gutsy and tough, but learns as fast as your average circus animal learns a new trick.

The problem with hayne is that he only wants to do the 'good' bits. He is not a team player (to the detriment of his ream mates), however he has to play team sports because if he played a solo sport he would have to do all the 'unglamorous' hard graft himself, which he isn't prepared to do. I really don't understand the hype.

Had to laugh at the recent article about him being 'misunderstood'. It made comment on how people think he is arrogant, to which he replied, I'm not and I don't care what anyone else has to say - uhh doh - guess he is too dumb to realise how arrogant that comment was

''Sports entertainment'' mate (ala the scripted WWE). Keep it exciting at the expense of the right calls being made. Manipulate the running of the game to suit the desired outcome of the powers that be....its been like this for a while and doesnt look like it will change anytime soon.

Hayne doesn't deserve all the blame. What stood out for me was Pearce dumping the ball on him in the final set, you're the ****en halfback demand the ball and create ffs!

He's a **** center that's why and he thought he was the man as usual.. he's not a team player he plays for Hayne always has.. Daley is the ****test coach he has the best talent in the game playing in peak form and he chooses fukin Dugan and Hayne over Roberts and walker. and no Vaughn lol he's a fool wade Graham is crap drop him he's an idiot put turbo in the 13 drop Graham add Vaughan. bunch of duds I swear how can they not see it. Hayne at center ffs

The problem with hayne is that he only wants to do the 'good' bits. He is not a team player (to the detriment of his ream mates), however he has to play team sports because if he played a solo sport he would have to do all the 'unglamorous' hard graft himself, which he isn't prepared to do. I really don't understand the hype.

Had to laugh at the recent article about him being 'misunderstood'. It made comment on how people think he is arrogant, to which he replied, I'm not and I don't care what anyone else has to say - uhh doh - guess he is too dumb to realise how arrogant that comment was
Yes, and along those lines I wish to commend DCE for the new leaf he has turned over. Doesn't matter he's not SOO material, he's showing commitment for MWSE, that's what counts (on the contract he is on).

Hayne is likely to have a blinder and win us the game in the next one. Like Forrest says..........like a box of chocolates
Pearce is the problem for me.
Poor decisions, goes missing, doesn't lead the team around the park or take control of the game. Pretty much doesn't do any of the things you'd expect an origin quality half to do. Don't know why, but his chan 9 fan club are quick to praise him and make a fuss of him when he does minor things 90% of other half backs can do but seem to ignore the fact he's dished up mediocre performances time and time again.
I get that we're short of decent half backs so i can understand why he gets picked but enough with the BS talk about him being a great player.

He's played more origins for nsw than any other number 7....... [email protected] it all really.

I don't think you can blame Hayne solely for the loss (he made some important defensive reads so it balances out somewhat), but his selfishness certainly contributed to it.

We know he is rocks and diamonds so nothing new to see here.

sure he bombed it, but if he had scored, qld would have just got more calls in the second half. I have no doubt the footy is just another masterchef, get the **** off the island, or big brother.its not a game anymore, its a show. orchestrated outcomes to make cash for tv networks.

The nrl is a disgrace, for selling out.
And how much worse will that thinking be if the players association get their wish and get a % of the game's revenue. Highly unlikely there would be any dead rubbers after that.

Hayne doesn't deserve all the blame. What stood out for me was Pearce dumping the ball on him in the final set, you're the ****en halfback demand the ball and create ffs!

Oh but Pearce is maturing into one of the games elite halfbacks. Just ask the NSW media, they'll tell you.

FMD, if Pearce is an elite halfback then Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses should be a shoe in to lead Australia to World Cup glory this year if Cronk and Thurston are out injured.......

Hayne was shyte no argument from me.
But if Pearce has accepted his paypacket after that game then he should be ashamed of himself.

After Hayne got hit hard. He stopped playing footy, his sole focus was then looking for a cheap shot and getting square. It completely put him off his game. And he was playing well.

Hayne is playing on reputation, not on form. If Daley had the balls to do it he'd drop Hayne (but he doesn't and he won't).

NSW in game 3 should be this:

Tedesco
Tom Turbo
Dugan
Walker
Ferguson (or Mansour)
Austin
Maloney
Fifita
Peats
Klemmer
Frizell
Jackson
Jake Turbo

Bird
Vaughan
Klemmer
Cordner

Hayne is a lazy, selfish footballer - look at the rumours coming out of the Titans regarding the rest of the team tiring of his attitude. Also there weren't a lot of clubs lining up to offer him a contract for next year so he had to take the Gold Coast option - rugby league is a tight knit community so news gets around. Not even the great Dalai Arthur threw him an offer.

He has an amazing skill set, but the problem with Hayne is that it has to be all about him. He still firmly believes he "made" it in the NFL and was doing us a favour by coming back to the NRL -via the Rugby 7's - where he also "fulfilled a dream". You have to take what you read and see in the media with a grain of salt, but I rarely see a lot of humility or team talk coming from him.

Centre isn't his spot - I'd even be prepared to give that plodder Croker a go on the left and push Hayne out to wing for Morris. He'll get picked for the last game no doubt, and will probably score the winning try, but he's a hard guy to cheer for. Plus I've never forgiven his dad Shayne for 2013.

Hayne is a lazy, selfish footballer - look at the rumours coming out of the Titans regarding the rest of the team tiring of his attitude. Also there weren't a lot of clubs lining up to offer him a contract for next year so he had to take the Gold Coast option - rugby league is a tight knit community so news gets around. Not even the great Dalai Arthur threw him an offer.

He has an amazing skill set, but the problem with Hayne is that it has to be all about him. He still firmly believes he "made" it in the NFL and was doing us a favour by coming back to the NRL -via the Rugby 7's - where he also "fulfilled a dream". You have to take what you read and see in the media with a grain of salt, but I rarely see a lot of humility or team talk coming from him.

Centre isn't his spot - I'd even be prepared to give that plodder Croker a go on the left and push Hayne out to wing for Morris. He'll get picked for the last game no doubt, and will probably score the winning try, but he's a hard guy to cheer for. Plus I've never forgiven his dad Shayne for 2013.
Sorry to spoil this for you but shayne hayne isnt his dad buddy. Its his sister

The Hayne Plane .......
article-2565858-1BC0164300000578-845_634x358.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4