Why am I seeing popup ads and redirects on this site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am getting them at the bottom of the page too and taking up the whole page when I open a new page. On android phone

The ad bar was gone last night and not back since.
I didn't have to change any settings or buy a BMW like it was trying to make me

I'm away on limited internet. Google did suggest they were trying something with advertising on my site through selection so it occurs be that I'll fire them off an email

I am aware of an issue with popup ads at the moment and have started the process of finding the cause

When I opened the pacific islands test thread yesterday ,I started getting adware continuously popping up .I had to force quit to stop.That was on safari ,I tried again using chrome & same thing again once I went into that same thread..

When I opened the pacific islands test thread yesterday ,I started getting adware continuously popping up .I had to force quit to stop.That was on safari ,I tried again using chrome & same thing again once I went into that same thread..
Cheers I'll see what's in there may have been the same issue again as yesterday

Dan i went to get on our beloved site this evening and it was telling me to enter my email so i could rejoin the site . I entered my details and finally lets me back in . Only problem is that its wiped all messages in and out , im basically a new member, do you know what could of happened?

Dan i went to get on our beloved site this evening and it was telling me to enter my email so i could rejoin the site . I entered my details and finally lets me back in . Only problem is that its wiped all messages in and out , im basically a new member, do you know what could of happened?
what was your username before?

My iPhone ap has died. It locked up. I close it down and open it again and just get popups and the ap is unresponsive.

My iPhone ap has died. It locked up. I close it down and open it again and just get popups and the ap is unresponsive.
There is a new version due out as soon as Apple approve it which will fix a number of issue

Hey @Dan. Not sure if anyone else is having issues with the app, but when i go to use it, it won't open. Says bad gateway yet on chrome it is fine

Hey @Dan. Not sure if anyone else is having issues with the app, but when i go to use it, it won't open. Says bad gateway yet on chrome it is fine
Yeah I'm aware of it. I had to make some changes yesterday whilst we were under load. I noticed it last night but was too tired to fix it. I'm about to jump on a plane to Stockholm but will try to fix a little later today

Yeah I'm aware of it. I had to make some changes yesterday whilst we were under load. I noticed it last night but was too tired to fix it. I'm about to jump on a plane to Stockholm but will try to fix a little later today
No worries mate. Just wondered if it was just me

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8