Who's your 2nd side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love the bunnies, i grew up in housing commision in Eastlakes and played footy is souths juniors, they were awesome to me and my family. They also took on news lsd and won. They are legends, but Manly were my team before that, and will always be

jbb/james said:
I love the bunnies, i grew up in housing commision in Eastlakes and played footy is souths juniors, they were awesome to me and my family. They also took on news lsd and won. They are legends, but Manly were my team before that, and will always be
LSD in the water cooler would explain some of the articles that come from the telegraph sports desk.

2nd sides are for muppets who have low expectations for their 1st choice team. A lot of Eels fans have second sides.

I don't have one. But the team I want to win the GF if manly doesn't changes each year. This year it's the chookies.

Roosters.

Family are all Roosters fans, so over the years have watched them. What's been good is when Manly make the GF the family have all dressed up the house (and themselves) in Manly gear, and I've done the same when the Roosters make the GF. (although we've always made it clear if we meet in a GF it's all out war!!).

The great thing is that since 95 our family has seen 11 Grand Finals between Roosters and Sea Eagles.

Chip and Chase said:
2nd sides are for muppets who have low expectations for their 1st choice team. A lot of Eels fans have second sides.

What's wrong with muppets?..What about Animal on the drums....if wolfman wasn't wolfman..he'd be animal!!!

...see this is the problem when we get wins up, no ones ripping into anyone...bloody boring...so now I'm left to push the credentials of a puppet?:huh::p

My criteria starts with - is there one player in another team I can't stand? Rules out the Chooks thanks to $BW. And Storm, and bunnies, and drugcastle, and Bongoes, and St Merge. Over the last decade it might be the Warriors as their supporters are tops and I love their adventurous style of play. Nobody else at the moment. Possibly the Sharks if they still didn't owe us a bucketful which was never repayed. In the end there is only Manly!

2nd side-Manly Holden Cup
3rd side-Manly NSW cup
4th side-Manly Jim Beam Cheer girls
CANNOT support any other team in any way,shape,or form
I have an AFL,and an EPL preference,but thats another story.

No second team for me. Big gaps in my preference ladder.

15 in last spot with bonus super-hate points for dogs, storm and horsies.

There is only one team that counts.;)

Definitely no room for a second team, although:

Anyone who plays The Berries

Anyone who plays Doesntmatta

I keep an eye on Tweed Seagulls as I live in the area, and they have a few Titans players running around.

I wouldnt call them a second team but i don't hate the warriors and wish them well,as i wish all former Manly players other than Pea-Heart,Hodkinson and Chris ****ing Bailey (Simply because he was a massive waste of dough)

Roosters this year (only because Sonny Bill is a great perve), and the Eels because I feel sorry for them and because Jarryd Hayne is wasted talent there.

eagleE said:
Second is Tigers third is Raiders. Down to dogs at 16.

Same as above, Mrs is a mad Tigers supporter and she actually likes the Sea Eagles now that she sees things from an 'unbiased' perspective ;). So i thought i would return the favour to be fair, as hard as that is!!

Raiders third - Simply because they always seem to have talented players just stuff up and leave just as all the hard effort the club puts in bears fruit.

And at the Bottom it's a three way tie:

Storm - No need to explain why

Souths - Want to be Storm lead by Sam Burgess - Dirtiest player and worlds quickest athlete (running away) when he starts a fight.

Dogs - Want to be Manly (hahahaha!!!!) and all of a sudden all the supporters are the most loyal and fanatical with their brand new Retro jerseys Bro!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8